WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess I'll just have to keep my Maxx and look at something else in 2015 from moto. I'm disappointed in the Z offering. My list has the X Performance, X Force, G5, HTC 10 or even the Z5 on it. We'll see what happens, as if nothing appeals to me, I'll skip these too.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I didn't go to the conference yesterday. That happens next week. Yesterday was a day where I was just very annoyed with dealing with the same old style **** everyday, and just got to a limit where I started to be very unpleasant.

This past year has been bad at work because I'm working too hard - not by choice - to pick up the slack from my new colleagues who just work very inefficiently and don't pull their weight well. What annoyed me the most yesterday was a Spanish speaking patient came in and my colleague refused service by just being ******* lazy...essentially saying that someone else should use the interpreting service and see her. So I had to see her myself and ask someone else to translate and the only person who was available was someone who would hijack my conversation with the patient (which is exactly what happened).

It's just getting to be too much and for no real reason.

So you're actually doing other people's job? Well, either you gather all the patience that has left and finish those couple of months left, or you put your ethics on a side for a moment and enter the rage mode.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).

Didn't know professional interviewees are a real thing, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I guess I'll just have to keep my Maxx and look at something else in 2015 from moto. I'm disappointed in the Z offering. My list has the X Performance, X Force, G5, HTC 10 or even the Z5 on it. We'll see what happens, as if nothing appeals to me, I'll skip these too.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Honestly, amongst the big boys in the Android camp this year, everybody struck out against Samsung. The only one to hit a solid double was HTC and they needed to hit a triple with the pricing as their mistake.

Why would i say that? Well, here's what's coming new year:

Apple redesigning the iPhone and an expected redesign of the Galaxy S8. If these are a hit, everyone else is ****ed.

It's very interesting. I think LG needs to really refine the G6 seeing wise, or no one will care. Motonovo/Lenovorola swung and missed with the Z series and if they're going to keep the same design shape to accommodate continues use of this year's MotoMods, good luck with that. Feels like they're focusing more on Asia there...Lenovo's preferred audience. while Sony is actually going the Moto X route by focusing on a smaller size and performance from seeing the Z Compact was their best seller, they haven't fixed their pricing schemes yet.

And the big boys haven't addressed the monsters in Asia yet either. Xiaomi is one to two years away from global bands support and if they can improve on their software, look out. Same for Huawei.

Very interesting times ahead indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Latin is A after all. That concluds this year, not the perfect outcome I was hoping for, but it's still a nice one. Average is 4.7, only three Bs in Maths, Physics (literally hadn't touched these two during the whole year) and German (I already wrote about the situation with German).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Didn't know professional interviewees are a real thing, lol.

Of course they exist. And especially different aspects of life. Examples include students study well to take the entrance exams for college, and when you get to college they aren't worth anything in class. Also, those who are able in love to attract people to them, but you never have successful relationships because they don't know how to maintain them. One of my colleagues looked really good during her hiring interviews, and it was the same one yesterday one of my colleagues looked really good and interviews, and it was the same one yesterday refusing to see that Spanish speaking patient out of sheer laziness.There are just some people who know how to look really well, but yet when crunch time comes they just don't know how to perform and deliver what's necessary.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So you're actually doing other people's job? Well, either you gather all the patience that has left and finish those couple of months left, or you put your ethics on a side for a moment and enter the rage mode.

Well, I've got a plan in place I'm working on. Yesterday was a great reminder for me to redouble my efforts.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.

The whole Z series is "boring".

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well about Moto Z, front really doesn't look that good because of fps but back looks perfect, at least black/grey one. Love the polished circle around camera hump. Spec wise is as expected, battery is big enough for me and as long they include usb typ C to 3,5mm I don't care about the lack of jack. But it's going to be a bit too expensive probably for me anyway.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Of course they exist. And especially different aspects of life. Examples include students study well to take the entrance exams for college, and when you get to college they aren't worth anything in class. Also, those who are able in love to attract people to them, but you never have successful relationships because they don't know how to maintain them. One of my colleagues looked really good during her hiring interviews, and it was the same one yesterday one of my colleagues looked really good and interviews, and it was the same one yesterday refusing to see that Spanish speaking patient out of sheer laziness.There are just some people who know how to look really well, but yet when crunch time comes they just don't know how to perform and deliver what's necessary.

Posted via Moto Maxx

It's a bit more clear now. When I was signing in into Gymnasium, we had a ranking list of all students that had passed. I wass 33rd, and one of my former class mates was 2nd. At the end of the first year my average was 4.75, his was around 4, maybe even less. How was he ranked so high? Don't ask me.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just did a hard reset hoping it'll fix some of the bugs. The one that bugged me the most, the brightness one, isn't fixed. I'll check for others, but I don't really have huge expectations.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm in Guildford. A rather small town with a large pretentious attitude...

I really dislike this town. So much traffic and people.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I've got a plan in place I'm working on. Yesterday was a great reminder for me to redouble my efforts.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Good luck with your plan.

My job just changed for me. Still on the same project but I'm now a supervisor for certain works being done, at least that's my title.

No increase of pay or anything. At least it will be more interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Honestly, amongst the big boys in the Android camp this year, everybody struck out against Samsung. The only one to hit a solid double was HTC and they needed to hit a triple with the pricing as their mistake.

Why would i say that? Well, here's what's coming new year:

Apple redesigning the iPhone and an expected redesign of the Galaxy S8. If these are a hit, everyone else is ****ed.

It's very interesting. I think LG needs to really refine the G6 seeing wise, or no one will care. Motonovo/Lenovorola swung and missed with the Z series and if they're going to keep the same design shape to accommodate continues use of this year's MotoMods, good luck with that. Feels like they're focusing more on Asia there...Lenovo's preferred audience. while Sony is actually going the Moto X route by focusing on a smaller size and performance from seeing the Z Compact was their best seller, they haven't fixed their pricing schemes yet.

And the big boys haven't addressed the monsters in Asia yet either. Xiaomi is one to two years away from global bands support and if they can improve on their software, look out. Same for Huawei.

Very interesting times ahead indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx
The only thing that looks remotely interesting to me and I'd never buy it, is the Lenovo Phab 2. Only because of the functions and specs. Nothing else. I'm not keen on the size either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05