WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.
Sony has stuffed themselves big time with their new lineup. No idea what they were thinking.

They need a major shakeup in their mobile division. They're asleep at the steeringwheel and careening with one tyre off the cliffedge.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sony has stuffed themselves big time with their new lineup. No idea what they were thinking.

They need a major shakeup in their mobile division. They're asleep at the steeringwheel and careening with one tyre off the cliffedge.

They've been asleep for the past some years, so nothing new there...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nextbit Robin is getting more interesting... especially price wise. Not sure if i want to pull the trigger, but the price has it back on my list...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's interesting how both Sony and MS are hugely successful in certain areas, dominant to be exact, but in others, they're completelly clueless. Sony in their console game and MS with Windows for PC. They both really suck when it come to phones. You could say that MS is involved in many areas, like consoles, making games, AR, tablets, lap tops etc. and that's the reason why they're struggling with phones. But if you look at Samsung, who's also making tablets, processors, TVs, great TVs, you really reach to a point where you ask yourself what the real reason for their failures is. Mine guess is laziness and stubborness.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

European Cup just kicked off. 75 minutes into the game and I'm not that pleased. It seems to me that those opening games tend to be if not the worst, then bad at least.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The work week has ended. Time to enjoy seeing some skin wear (aka summer wear in NYC) before getting a haircut and some sleep...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes when you try to surf the bleeding edge of tech, you fail to forget what you've got...my Maxx + 360 is still very powerful, very capable...some of the very best fall 2014 had to offer.

It still beats much of what some folks are using today. And yet, here am I still somewhat finding for an "upgrade".

Just amazing where tech is right now...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

@MIA, have you ever seen a bathtub in the kitchen in an apartment in NYC?
11c7c2864006549e8fd1496e30039f39.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's interesting how both Sony and MS are hugely successful in certain areas, dominant to be exact, but in others, they're completelly clueless. Sony in their console game and MS with Windows for PC. They both really suck when it come to phones. You could say that MS is involved in many areas, like consoles, making games, AR, tablets, lap tops etc. and that's the reason why they're struggling with phones. But if you look at Samsung, who's also making tablets, processors, TVs, great TVs, you really reach to a point where you ask yourself what the real reason for their failures is. Mine guess is laziness and stubborness.
Well according to the fans, MS hasn't failed. They're just doing things differently and eventually everyone will come around to their way of thinking.

How long that will be from now is anyone's guess.

Keeping in mind MS has more or less left the hardware side of phones and only wants to concentrate on the software. In other words sticking to their strengths.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The work week has ended. Time to enjoy seeing some skin wear (aka summer wear in NYC) before getting a haircut and some sleep...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I need to access my clothing. I'm going to Greece in a few days and need some summer clothes. It's been a mix bag of weather here so far so haven't thought much of clothing. But now I need to.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well according to the fans, MS hasn't failed. They're just doing things differently and eventually everyone will come around to their way of thinking.

How long that will be from now is anyone's guess.

Keeping in mind MS has more or less left the hardware side of phones and only wants to concentrate on the software. In other words sticking to their strengths.

Fanboys, do I need to say anything? You've pretty much failed if you're delivering a plastic flagship phone with unfinished software, that also has not so perfect security program. And yes, apps, you can't just say I don't use them that much, that doesn't change the fact that you're ignored by developers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

@MIA, have you ever seen a bathtub in the kitchen in an apartment in NYC?
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/11c7c2864006549e8fd1496e30039f39.jpg

Not in person but I know about these. This is typically in one of those older style micro apartments. One of my distant cousins whom I haven't spoken to in a while is a building superintendent in Washington Heights. When I was apartment hunting years ago, he showed me an old school micro apartment. What's been happening now is that developers are taking these micro apartment, renovating them and charging crazy rent rates because it's 30-40 mins from downtown Manhattan and 15-20mins away from Mid-town. And we all know what happens when they do that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs