WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He is the boss for this area in Chico so if I were to get the job is report to him

Good. I hope you were confident and not pussyfooting around in the interview. Many high level executives are very chill and comfortable in their own skins. It's usually middle management that's littered with the asswipes...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Maxx and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx

So i think I've decided. Now, I'm just going to chug along with my Maxx until the fall comes, then I'll upgrade.

Looks like my 360 won't get the 2.0 update. Oh well. I'm not mad as 1.4 does what I want pretty well. I do miss the G watch R. Really, really enjoyed using it and would have sold the 360 instead if i hadn't cracked the back...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Maxx and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I will be able to tell more about G5 soon ;)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So i think I've decided. Now, I'm just going to chug along with my Maxx until the fall comes, then I'll upgrade.

Looks like my 360 won't get the 2.0 update. Oh well. I'm not mad as 1.4 does what I want pretty well. I do miss the G watch R. Really, really enjoyed using it and would have sold the 360 instead if i hadn't cracked the back...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I don't think I'll get another phone this year. I want to get a Chromebook.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I'll get another phone this year. I want to get a Chromebook.

I'm set on that front. My 3 y.o. Asus T100 still kicks ***. While i don't like the look of Windows 10 on tablets, it runs well. And my Z3 Tablet Compact is really good. I hope Sony updates this to Android N.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really like the Maxx. But it just feels like the Lumia 810 again...

This is the thing with Wear. For my tastes, the best looking designs belong to the G watch R, OG 360 and Huawei. I'm just disappointed with what I've seen in the previews of 2.0. Maybe I'm in the minority but i don't need extra bells and whistles on my watch...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must say, outside of the volume rocker position, I like the X Performance. But once again, Sony messed with the camera and price, so...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Cool. I know it'll be a good read. I've got a price in mind for it that I'd pay for one and I'm not budging from that.

Posted via Moto Maxx
I'm liking what's happening with the price of LG G5. It's down to 500? in Europe (new) so 50? cheaper than 6P.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good. I hope you were confident and not pussyfooting around in the interview. Many high level executives are very chill and comfortable in their own skins. It's usually middle management that's littered with the asswipes...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I do wonder who is middle management in that place. I should ask

Sent from mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm liking what's happening with the price of LG G5. It's down to 500? in Europe (new) so 50? cheaper than 6P.

Plus i saw a deal recently from Newegg here selling the 128GB 6P for $500. At price, pair it with a Zenwatch 2 here for $140-$160, and you've got a great setup for less than the cost of a HTC 10...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When it hits 450? I'm interested. Kind not willing to pay more than that for a phone.

Looks like we're thinking the same thing. I'm hopeful that the G5 will come down and other maybe $40 to $50 by the time I'm ready to look at one more seriously in September.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do wonder who is middle management in that place. I should ask

Sent from mTalk

There are high end bosses who are asswipes too, mind you. Remind me to pass along a tip to you whenever you get your first permanent job...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb