WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Plus i saw a deal recently from Newegg here selling the 128GB 6P for $500. At price, pair it with a Zenwatch 2 here for $140-$160, and you've got a great setup for less than the cost of a HTC 10...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Nexus is quite a lot cheaper in US than here. I would love to have it but 550? for it is too much, and that is for 32GB.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Looks like we're thinking the same thing. I'm hopeful that the G5 will come down and other maybe $40 to $50 by the time I'm ready to look at one more seriously in September.

Posted via Moto Maxx
It is certainly worth 450? but Nexus 5X is now 300? for 32GB so that is also very nice deal :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well. It's that special weekend in June again. The barbecue festival that I typically go to is in full swing in Manhattan; meanwhile in Newark, is the annual Portuguese weekend Festival. It's a pity that I feel super tired and I'm not able to actually go to either...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nexus is quite a lot cheaper in US than here. I would love to have it but 550? for it is too much, and that is for 32GB.

That phone is just too big for me or else I would have gone out and got one already. And this is from a guy who used a Xperia Z Ultra for a while and that was a very, very, very big phone.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is certainly worth 450? but Nexus 5X is now 300? for 32GB so that is also very nice deal :)

The comparable dealer is offering that phone this week was for about $270. Right now, I can get a very good condition Robin for $255... that I can argue is actually a better buy overall than the Nexus, except for the fact that Google May support the Nexus a bit better in the long run. But if you were to compare both phones side by side, I think the Robin is a better buy.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The comparable dealer is offering that phone this week was for about $270. Right now, I can get a very good condition Robin for $255... that I can argue is actually a better buy overall than the Nexus, except for the fact that Google May support the Nexus a bit better in the long run. But if you were to compare both phones side by side, I think the Robin is a better buy.

Posted via Moto Maxx
We don't have Nextbit Robin here at all so for 300? Nexus 5X is the best bet.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Dropped my phone while exiting the car, it fell on the rocks and now I have a few visible scratches. Dakn it. They really annoy me when I swipe a finger across them.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Understood. Still, I like the prices of the LG G5. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it gets to a price that really might interest me.

Posted via Moto Maxx
I will wait but when I go to college this autumn it would probably be good idea to ahve it since I will have a tablet for school and will away from PC most of the day.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Moto Maxx
That whole idea of apps getting removed from the device if not used doesn't appeal to me. I want to be the one to decide what apps are on my device, not the device OEM.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That whole idea of apps getting removed from the device if not used doesn't appeal to me. I want to be the one to decide what apps are on my device, not the device OEM.

It's more so that they hang out into the cloud and can be retrieved after, that's their angle. My thing is they could have just doubled the internal storage and give the users a bit more control over cloud sync i would have bought one instantly.

But i do get where you're coming from. I wish if Google (and the OEMs) let me uninstall their apps instead of disabling them...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I will wait but when I go to college this autumn it would probably be good idea to ahve it since I will have a tablet for school and will away from PC most of the day.

Makes sense. That's why on a hardware level I really like the XL, but on the software level this thing just keeps having me scratch my head.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos