WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is this even true? By the amount of spelling errors and on 9gag I find it hard to believe it's claim lol
lol no Sahib.. It's a "gag".. First they said "GameCube" which is Nintendo, then pictured is a PlayStation controller which is Sony... so what does Microsoft or an Xbox have to do with it... Besides.. Just NO...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I think I'd lean toward the Oculus Rift for one main reason. John Carmack is on their development team.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol no Sahib.. It's a "gag".. First they said "GameCube" which is Nintendo, then pictured is a PlayStation controller which is Sony... so what does Microsoft or an Xbox have to do with it... Besides.. Just NO...

Oooooioooooooohhh okay :p that's good to know

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

4TcTm9q.jpg

i hope this picture shows up... Oh cool it did. Well he's a picture I took using my 830 :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I thought he'd get that by himself, lol.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

But still, you won't get Doom on that thing.

Oh it'll happen. There's plenty of "Doom-like" games already available for both the Oculus and the Vive. Remember, he's the guy that pioneered the whole thing. It may not be called "Doom" because of licensing etc. but over the next couple of years, there's going to be massive triple A titles coming out for VR.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I just want forza Horizon for PC. If the announce it I will buy AMD RX 480 this summer. F*** it, I have been out of gaming long enough.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I just want forza Horizon for PC. If the announce it I will buy AMD RX 480 this summer. F*** it, I have been out of gaming long enough.
The RX 480 looks to be a lot of bang for your buck. I'm setting my sights on Nvidia's Pascal cards myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo