WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Getting annoyed with not being able to find the right hardware combo on Android that i want. Getting annoyed i cannot find the pace of the software updates on Windows to make it as useful for me as i want.

Been annoyed for years that iOS lacks the right value for money combo i want.

Either I'm really annoyed overall, or just tired of making seemingly unnecessary compromises for hard earned cash when it comes to tech...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Getting annoyed with not being able to find the right hardware combo on Android that i want. Getting annoyed i cannot find the pace of the software updates on Windows to make it as useful for me as i want.

Been annoyed for years that iOS lacks the right value for money combo i want.

Either I'm really annoyed overall, or just tired of making seemingly unnecessary compromises for hard earned cash when it comes to tech...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Well looks like you are on the same boat as rue. You might have to stick with what you have :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well looks like you are on the same boat as rue. You might have to stick with what you have :p

The truth is I still have access to the deal for the Robin for $260. Unless i find a buyer for my Maxx, I may just wait it out. I may get out of the windows phone fame for a while though...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sahib, so there were two bad losses in the Copa today...Colombia and Brazil. Only, Brazil's loss got them knocked out of the tournament. Well, if the US wins, they'll be in the Final Four. Looks like it makes Argentina and now El Tri as the teams to beat (and maybe Colombia if they rebound well). They better not meet in the quarterfinals...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Downtown LA picture from a slow moving car (take a wild guess why the car was moving slowly!)...
14d362cd41e159fe6ef3ecd9e6816031.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They just lifted the ban in Ireland which was supposed to be lifted some time ago.
It's dumb because gay men in monogamous relationships are a much lower risk for disease transmission than straight men and straight women with multiple partners.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, so there were two bad losses in the Copa today...Colombia and Brazil. Only, Brazil's loss got them knocked out of the tournament. Well, if the US wins, they'll be in the Final Four. Looks like it makes Argentina and now El Tri as the teams to beat (and maybe Colombia if they rebound well). They better not meet in the quarterfinals...

Lol it was halariously sad how brazil! To think brazil is going because of a hand ball! I think the USA vs Ecuador game is going to be interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's dumb because gay men in monogamous relationships are a much lower risk for disease transmission than straight men and straight women with multiple partners.

I should point out that's Northern Ireland as well. There's still a ban in the rest of Ireland.

It's a hangover from the 80s HIV scare and the idea that gay people get it more frequently. The high level of conservative values that were rampant during the 80s caused a lot of grief and still does today.

There's no logic behind the ban at all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

School's over, yay. This summer won't be as 'free' as it was years before. I'll try to find a season job, gotta make some money for that trip to Spain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss