WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would try to find a picture of thermometer when we were in Turkey in the start of July but I'm too lazy. It was 47C
Last time I was around temps like this I was living in Australia. That's almost five years ago.

I've been in such extreme temps from -32C to +47C with humidity on top.

Ah well I'll live. I hope.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to have to work mainly to pay for the trip. If I make enough than I'll use the money to pay for the driver's licence and the trip will be left to parents to pay for. The ideal situatin would br if I could afford both by myself. But it remains to be seen.
I wouldn't work 2 months since than you have nothing from your holidays. But to earn for both things you would have to work 2 moths, at least if they would pay you about as much as they usually pay here.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You managed to score soe pretty neat deals this year. Was it a free Divison? And now a 40$ save. Wish I had your luck when it comes to paying stuff.
Yup, Division was free, as well as Bombshell.

The regular price for Star Wars Battlefront right now is $39.99... but Origin had a half price sale today so I snagged it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wouldn't work 2 months since than you have nothing from your holidays. But to earn for both things you would have to work 2 moths, at least if they would pay you about as much as they usually pay here.

I plan to go to Serbia, I'd be payed around 500? I believe. I hope. That'd be enough for the trip and I'd have 100? left. But as you said, I don't intend to spend my whole summer break working.
I could work in our local pub, I'd be there on on Fridays and Saturdays, and maybe Tuesdays, since Tuesdays are gig nights. And for two nights I'd get ~50?, maybe even more, depends on tips. But my parents probably won't let m

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Last time I was around temps like this I was living in Australia. That's almost five years ago.

I've been in such extreme temps from -32C to +47C with humidity on top.

Ah well I'll live. I hope.
Just don't disappear like Chregu did, OK? :D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I plan to go to Serbia, I'd be payed around 500? I believe. I hope. That'd be enough for the trip and I'd have 100? left. But as you said, I don't intend to spend my whole summer break working.
I could work in our local pub, I'd be there on on Fridays and Saturdays, and maybe Tuesdays, since Tuesdays are gig nights. And for two nights I'd get ~50?, maybe even more, depends on tips. But my parents probably won't let m
I heard you can earn quite a lot by working in a bar, but that is something I wouldn't like to do :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you buy it than we just need Ed to get it and we can play together
I've always been wanting to try out forza horizons but it seemed like a game id get board real quick. This one is going to be the one to try out;) and ill smoke you in one of the events

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ooh the console gamers are going crazy over the Scorpio announcement. It's basically going to be a gaming PC for the living room that boots into an "Xbox interface".

Shoot, my gaming PC's case has big caster wheels on it... I just wheel it out to the living room when I want to game or consume my media on the big screen. (Ed already has the "Scorpio experience"! lol)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I thought apples event was boring. Nothing really interesting.

IDK, I haven't watched the keynote, and I have no interest in their Mac OS stuff, but looking over some of the features of iOS 10, I'll have to say, it does look pretty amazing.

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes, please bring it back!

Speaking of intelligence, my 15 year old kid just blew my mind by jumping on my MIDI controller and played a song he learned by ear from a video game, using my multitrack recording software and adding a bass line and everything!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

IDK, I haven't watched the keynote, and I have no interest in their Mac OS stuff, but looking over some of the features of iOS 10, I'll have to say, it does look pretty amazing.
Eh I thought the interesting thing was iMesassage but to be honest it was kinda boring

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, please bring it back!

Speaking of intelligence, my 15 year old kid just blew my mind by jumping on my MIDI controller and played a song he learned by ear from a video game, using my multitrack recording software and adding a bass line and everything!
Future audio engineer:)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans