WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well the Orlando thing has taken an interesting turn...

Though not really surprising... unfortunately.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Mia Mexico got saved today. I honestly didn't think mexico would be able.to score today since th defense was great. Both goals were great too 😁

Argentina would beat El Tri solely on how terribly inconsistent their defending is at this point...that needs to be fixed.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. A full day at the funny farm, then a train ride upstate NY to the training site.

There's a New Orleans restaurant I'm itching to try during the training...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Picture says it all...
825ac3b341d2a132c02e7aebfd77e9f5.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So unless a miracle happens it looks like the UK is leaving the EU in 7 days... if that happens I think the rest of the EU will fall to pieces.

So much for the 'nice' idea.

I so looking forward to the 24th.... not. Well yes, so I don't have to hear the rhetoric anymore, no because I can see nothing but bad times ahead for many many people... the ones voting for out of course...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So first thoughts on LG G5. This modular part with batteryiis quite hard to get out. You have to pull quite a lot so if you aren't used to it can be a bit odd. As expected it runs incredibly well, no one really expected anything else. I'm tryingtto use it withoutaan app drawer, so far it works fine for me, had to use folders which I don't really use but I managedtto get my apps in quite nice order. If I get fed up with that I can still use Nova :)
I also tride a camera a bit, it's fast and app is nice. Wide angle looks awsome but you lose quite some detail :)
So far this is it. I will need more time to say anything more :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What the **** is happening with world these days? UK leaving EU, chaos on streets in France, and the worst **** is that new shooting in US.
Looks like I'm stuck here for at least another 40 years.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm impressed. It is now on the shortlist. Especially at that price.

Posted via Moto Maxx
I do quite like this G5 but I feel like I would prefer OS on OnePlus. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad this UI but I don't feel like at "home" :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What the **** is happening with world these days? UK leaving EU, chaos on streets in France, and the worst **** is that new shooting in US.
Looks like I'm stuck here for at least another 40 years.
The world is and always had been a messed up place. It used to be hidden better that's all.

The main issue for a lot of UK voters is immigration. I totally understand the point but I don't think leaving the EU will make the UK a better place like the rhetoric suggests.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, One plus did a very nice job with the OP3 today. That blew a hole in my plans, for sure. I wish that they had a dual SIM hybrid slot, as I'd love to drop a microSD in there for increased media storage. Still, if the camera is solid, it is anchored on my shortlist. While i really like the relative compact nature, camera and microSD slot of the G5...the OP3 is something to consider. Design is nice enough and if footprint wise it's a little smaller or similar size to the OPO, I'd just pair my 360 with it and call it a day.

The one advantage I'd see the G5 or maybe the Robin have over the OP3 is better software support...Nextbit has only one phone so their team can focus on it a bit better; LG has a sokid track record for updates over the past 18 months. Still...the OP3 intrigues me...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12