WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's a picture of the NYS Capitol building. The original was much darker and i used snapseed to blow out the sky to highlight the colors.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29276.jpg
    29276.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here's another picture. This was shot with the Capitol building behind me. Unedited.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29218.jpg
    29218.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The final of those shots. Again, with the Capitol building behind me. The Maxx's camera is decent in good light, but somewhat unusable in low light. This was unedited.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29217.jpg
    29217.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hers a picture of the NYS Capitol building. The original was much darker and i used snapseed to blow out the sky to highlight the colors.

Posted via Moto Maxx
If not for the statue and the stairs, I'd guess that this building was a 19th Century mental hospital.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If not for the statue and the stairs, I'd guess that this building was a 19th Century mental hospital.

Understood. As i was walking through the parts of the city i stayed in, i couldn't help but notice this weird mix of historical, early to mid 20th century and more contemporary buildings.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed back to you-know-where to do you-know-what because you-know-why..

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I sense that some party has decided to take up the "Make Britain better again" with no clear plan...

And yes, Sahib needs to Google. I'd suggest while he still has his last few remnants of being a student to sign up for the student discount with the NY Times...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Sorry for not replying to this sooner. Might have guessed I've been busy. 😅

Yeah we got the whole nationalistic jingles going. About 'freedom', 'true democracy', 'take back control' and yes, 'make Brittan great again'

If you haven't heard the news yet, an MP was murdered recently and apparently the person shouted Brittan First. Which is more or less an anti immigration far right wing group.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more violence considering the language being used. I get the feeling if it isn't a vote to leave there will be lots of violence though. I could be wrong. It's become fairly heated.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news I'm enjoying Greece. The people are great the food is excellent and the history is amazing. Taking a small trip to an island tomorrow. Tonight we're heading up to see the Acropolis.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. Might have guessed I've been busy. 😅

Yeah we got the whole nationalistic jingles going. About 'freedom', 'true democracy', 'take back control' and yes, 'make Brittan great again'

If you haven't heard the news yet, an MP was murdered recently and apparently the person shouted Brittan First. Which is more or less an anti immigration far right wing group.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more violence considering the language being used. I get the feeling if it isn't a vote to leave there will be lots of violence though. I could be wrong. It's become fairly heated.
I saw it in the news. It was quite sad. The far right I think is out of control

To add to that newt Gingrich is thinking of re commissioning the "McCarthyism" to track down people who aren't loyal to the us. We all know how that worked* sarcasm*. I really can't understand why the right is doing things like this and think it's a good idea?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion