WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah that's the reality. I've done it in four different countries so I know the feeling well.
I have a question , well multiple questions. How long did you have to wait to get a job? Did you feel discouraged after going though multiple interviews and not getting the position? If not what helped you get through it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a question , well multiple questions. How long did you have to wait to get a job? Did you feel discouraged after going though multiple interviews and not getting the position? If not what helped you get through it?
I didn't get my first full time job until almost 1 1/2 years after graduating and it wasn't fully in my field of study. I've been in the industry ever since.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes discouragement comes with the package regardless how old you are and how often you interview.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I have decided to whittle down my collection of tablets by a grand quantity of 1 :)
I am keeping the SP3 because it is replacing my aging Aspire One Laptop. The Nokia N1 is not going to sell for much since it is impossible to load Play Store on it or put another ROM on it. The LG G Pad has been commandeered by my little one. I have finally given in to the dark side and have decided to learn the idiosyncrasies of iOS and am keeping the iPad Mini 4 LTE for myself which means the Nexus 9 LTE is on the chopping block and has been listed for sale.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I have decided to whittle down my collection of tablets by a grand quantity of 1 :)
I am keeping the SP3 because it is replacing my aging Aspire One Laptop. The Nokia N1 is not going to sell for much since it is impossible to load Play Store on it or put another ROM on it. The LG G Pad has been commandeered by my little one. I have finally given in to the dark side and have decided to learn the idiosyncrasies of iOS and am keeping the iPad Mini 4 LTE for myself which means the Nexus 9 LTE is on the chopping block and has been listed for sale.

Boy, the winds of change the are blowing hard...you and iOS is almost as bad as watching these two goofs run for office in November (as in "I'd never thought I'd live to see the day...")

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow that I didn't see coming:p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have some pics of this too, just remind me I do have oral exam in maths tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

0kaWKQB.jpg
here a picture of what I saw.,the patch of white is the car window

This is interesting I guess the picture came out corrupted or something :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I saw it in the news. It was quite sad. The far right I think is out of control

To add to that newt Gingrich is thinking of re commissioning the "McCarthyism" to track down people who aren't loyal to the us. We all know how that worked* sarcasm*. I really can't understand why the right is doing things like this and think it's a good idea?!
The far right doesn't want democracy as we know it. They want control. Unfortunately the followers of the far right think they're getting democracy but don't see the truth which is the lack of freedoms.

Every far right group that I know of wants to diminish freedoms of some sort and because the typical followers of these groups, 'white people', never feel threatened by the what these groups propose.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As I mentioned to you a while back, you may need to compromise on what you want. I did jobs I wasn't interested in but I kept working because I had to. I had no free ride.

Motivation to work is a difficult thing to discuss because when I was younger it was a lot different. I've been working since I was 16. Simply because if I wanted anything I needed to get it myself. Things aren't really like that these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa