WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Back home already?

Yeah, was home yesterday.

Short trip, but that's what's great about living in the UK and Europe in general. You can do things like that.

We have plans to go back. This year I used up a lot of my vacation with the house so don't have much left.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I played with the G5 at a Verizon store a week ago and thought it was nice. If it was me, I'd get the V10, though, since the V10 has a bigger screen. I never thought I'd like phones with big screens but now I do. I still don't like big bezels, but the V10 has almost no bezels at the sides.

I'm used to larger phones, but don't necessarily want one at this stage. I like the V10's camera because it has the crazy manual controls for both stills and videos. I would've gotten a 6P though. Remember, there's no excuse for phones to really be that big as MSFT (950 XL) and Samsung (Note 5) have shown you can do big screen in a compact way.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm unbelievably happy now! No Cleveland team had ever won anything in my lifetime until now.

This was also an historic win, since it's the first time a team down 3-1 has ever won.

Well, LeBron never has to buy a drink for himself in Cleveland again. And if he wins another one there, he could run for public office.

Not a Cavs fan, not a LeBron fan either. But where LeBron is from is rough and Cleveland deserves a break as a hard working town. From that end, I'm fine with this.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's a nice day in NYC to start. Glad I'm not at work, but it's chores on tap today.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't mention it. I forgot about Nexus 5X, until I checked prices yesterday. It's down to 280?. Sure I'm compromising again but I feel like I'm compromising with anything I buy. LG G5 is nice but lacks AMOLED, I love Nexus 6P but it's big and has older not so powerful processor, with OP3 the problems are Camera, FPS on front and screen, S7 is too expensive and I don't really like the design that much. Sure with 5X I'm compromising on camera, screen, performance, build but I'm saving 120? even compared with OP3 and 200? against G5. Oh yeah don't know about HTC 10, seems almost perfect but for that money? I don't think so...

So you see my gripe for the past few weeks. Too much compromises being asked of consumers by OEMs when products don't have much deferential elements. As long as i can still stomach the maxx's camera, I'll hold onto it. A pity Moto won't update it software wise...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, was home yesterday.

Short trip, but that's what's great about living in the UK and Europe in general. You can do things like that.

We have plans to go back. This year I used up a lot of my vacation with the house so don't have much left.
Wellcome back :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So you see my gripe for the past few weeks. Too much compromises being asked of consumers by OEMs when products don't have much deferential elements. As long as i can still stomach the maxx's camera, I'll hold onto it. A pity Moto won't update it software wise...

Posted via Moto Maxx
My Moto G 2014 really feels old and slow. It's such a joy to be able to do what you want instantly and not waiting for phone to get its s**t together.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's some more pics. Just playing around with things. :)

Fist pic is during the train trip to the airport.

DSC_0259-01.jpegDSC_0452-01.jpegDSC_0500-01.jpegDSC_0522-01.jpeg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My Moto G 2014 really feels old and slow. It's such a joy to be able to do what you want instantly and not waiting for phone to get its s**t together.

Kinda like watching these two goons run for US president and watching how my supervisor works?

Yup, i get you. A real pain choices wise for your upgrade prospects...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So look like its going to be warm here in Cali:/
9lQG2Qu.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)