WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is going to be a rough week...

Doesn't help that the weather is all over the place. Still, it's nice to have cool nights to sleep better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Google keyboard still needs work. The typos I get sometimes are quite amusing and annoying.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Not yet, no. Maybe I should give it a go and if I like it buy it.

I was hoping for MS word flow to come to Android soon. It's only on iOS at the moment I believe.
SwiftKey is free unless you want to buy certain color theme keyboards. There are a lot of selections of colors in the free versions. The one I use is called "pitch". I've never purchased any of the paid keyboard themes from SwiftKey.

I like SwiftKey better than Word Flow. It syncs with multiple Android devices. Microsoft owns it now.

03c14c966b9cd5908d0bb100025ae6ca.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So along with the new Samsung DVD burner for the PC, I was also given a replacement for my PC speakers;

... An LG 500w 3D Blu Ray 5.1 surround home theatre system! lol

Connected to the PC via optical (s/pdif) for digital audio, then hdmi to my display for video.

My keyboard/synth stuff sounds amazing now!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

SwiftKey is free unless you want to buy certain color theme keyboards. There are a lot of selections of colors in the free versions. The one I use is called "pitch". I've never purchased any of the paid keyboard themes from SwiftKey.

I like SwiftKey better than Word Flow. It syncs with multiple Android devices. Microsoft owns it now.

I have to admit to not liking Swiftkey at the moment. I'm making more mistakes with it than I was with Google keyboard....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have to admit to not liking Swiftkey at the moment. I'm making more mistakes with it than I was with Google keyboard....

SwiftKey was great back in 2012, these days the stock keyboards seem to do better at least for my usage patterns.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One third of hotels and flights done. Need to get rental car and three more hotel reservations completed today.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The job has royally screwed me over due to this business trip. Let me go pick out my preferred color blindfold for my firing squad trip...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It takes a few days to learn your typing style.

I don't have any problems with it, but I've been using it for over a year.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So along with the new Samsung DVD burner for the PC, I was also given a replacement for my PC speakers;

... An LG 500w 3D Blu Ray 5.1 surround home theatre system! lol

Connected to the PC via optical (s/pdif) for digital audio, then hdmi to my display for video.

My keyboard/synth stuff sounds amazing now!
you get all the good toys ed :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99