WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Should I (re) introduce myself to participate here or just rely on my unmatched ability to clear a room? (LOL!)

You can introduce yourself if you wish. Some of us here have been around for some time.

The thread is going a touch slow at the moment. Must be the weather.

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

You can introduce yourself if you wish. Some of us here have been around for some time.

Well, ok! Obviously, I'm Azensun. I'm a CB and Blackberry refugee. I converted to Windows phone full time this past January and I haven't looked back since. I have a dry, twisted sense of humor, a love of tech and geekery and I try not to cause trouble. I live in South Texas where I die from heat and humidity eight months of out the year. I've been around all of the MN sites for several years, but I'm a TINY bit shy so I mostly lurk, but I'm trying to overcome it.
The thread is going a touch slow at the moment. Must be the weather.
Or just another Wednesday?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Or just another Wednesday?!

I see you got yourself caught in the quotes. Happens...

The thread changes speeds from time to time. There's times when not much happens and others where there's several pages to read.

We have a bit of an international audience here. I'm in the UK. There's a few from the US and a few from the EU and some from the Asian areas.

There's various lurkers as well that we probably don't even know about!

We are device agnostic so you'll hear a lot of talk on various different platforms here. None of us care what anyone else uses really. It's the most off topic off topic thread in existence as it doesn't have a topic at all. Just meandering conversation(s).

Feel free to talk about anything. (except sports... JK)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So, boring week behind me. Had nothing to post about so I stayed quiet. Went to school today to get my diploma, cerificate, whatever. Average is 4.7 as I already told you guys, not bad. Though I'll have to do better next year since I plan to go to electrical engineering college, and man they have strict standards.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My headphones died 3 days ago. Just now I see that I'm a complete music addict. Listening to music on headphones versus listening to it on speakers isn't the same, no where near, at least to me. I found another great pair for less than 10$, just don't have time to go and buy them. Oh well, gotta be patient for a couple of more days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In the meantime I got hooked to Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society. Can't wait to hear them on headphones.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

17th day of fasting and I'm begining to feel weak. Well, this is a record, it would have started way earlier in past years, I guess gym membership's paying off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're getting some major rain and lightning. I'll need to set an alarm on my phone to be on the safe side.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So, boring week behind me. Had nothing to post about so I stayed quiet. Went to school today to get my diploma, cerificate, whatever. Average is 4.7 as I already told you guys, not bad. Though I'll have to do better next year since I plan to go to electrical engineering college, and man they have strict standards.
What, a competition then? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05