WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:p knowing myself I won't still down until the guy tells me to take a seat. I know I'll do well in the interview. what I'm more worried about is how well the next person who applied to this job will do. If he/she is better then me he/ she will most likely get the place.

My dad had few of these, from what I understand they tend not to be completely fair. Anyway you're probably going to have more than a couple of them, nothing bad if you ask me. I never had problems answering few questions when looking for a job. I got it at that bar, don't know if I'll actually go and work there, depends if I find somethinf better.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Normally I don't follow politics bit this year with what's happening with the presidential race, headed topics about gun legislation, and immigration....2016 is in my opinion Is one crazy year 😵 obviously not as crazy as 1968

To be honest, as a person who grew up in a country that has been stuck in transition process for more than 20 years and is still struggling, I find it nothing more than usual. Not normal but usual. Stupid and incapable people getting is just another day in our politics.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh ok, that's not what I'm going to study either. We have robotics, electrical mechanic (I didn't find any expression, I mean electric engines and similar), development of medical equipment, telecommunications, energetics, automatics and informatics.

I was considering telecomunications as well, though it was on Traffic college.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's making headlines all over the internet. I see nothing bad bad and negative comments and predictions.
It was a vote against immigration. That and some form of nostalgia about how things used to be.

Though I can understand the immigration issue, uncontrolled immigration is hard to plan for, however, things won't go back to how they were.

I'm waiting for the signs that say, EU migrants go home...

There's little doubt that there will be a large portion of the population wanting to exile certain immigrants.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news, the PM has resigned. I'm also expecting a change in leadership in the opposition. Should be an interesting next few months.

It's likely an election will be called as well.

Not sure when the actual exit will start but at the moment it's looking like October to trigger article 50, which starts the two year withdrawal.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My dad had few of these, from what I understand they tend not to be completely fair. Anyway you're probably going to have more than a couple of them, nothing bad if you ask me. I never had problems answering few questions when looking for a job. I got it at that bar, don't know if I'll actually go and work there, depends if I find somethinf better.
Good luck in your new job or a different one if you find something better.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning gang.

A lot of stuff going on here.. I just moved my mom in with us. She's 75, and just recently had a battle with colon cancer (she won!). She had the surgery to remove part of the affected colon, went through all the treatment (this has been going on over the last year or so) Chemo etc.. And now has passed all of her tests with flying colors! She's clean! Cancer B gone!

She IS 75 though, and still has the colostomy bag.. not to mention she has COPD and oxygen tanks etc that need to be maintained, so she needs somebody to help take care of her. That's were I come in... ;)

It's been a busy week here, especially with work and all on top of everything else...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So quick update on the ****ed up UK.

One company has already started a move to somewhere else.

Opposition leader is likely to go.

Scottish independence referendum on the cards. Possibly Northern Irish one.

All before lunch...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It was a vote against immigration. That and some form of nostalgia about how things used to be.

Though I can understand the immigration issue, uncontrolled immigration is hard to plan for, however, things won't go back to how they were.

I'm waiting for the signs that say, EU migrants go home...

There's little doubt that there will be a large portion of the population wanting to exile certain immigrants.

The British version of the Wall:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So quick update on the ****ed up UK.

One company has already started a move to somewhere else.

Opposition leader is likely to go.

Scottish independence referendum on the cards. Possibly Northern Irish one.

All before lunch...

If Britain can leave the EU why not Scotland leave the UK??

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Apparently 75% of voters aged 18-24 voted to stay, can anyone confirm( Rue)?

Why do I have a feeling that people who voted for going out are the ones that think they are original inhabitants, those who in 2004 still thought Rover and MG make cars comparable with other EU competition and are afraid if someone Black or Asian walks past them?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Jup, same people I thought would vote to go out...
5753cd89eb38c4d90402f13087eb5e0a.jpg

69911ccaef2b9224006c0ed2711f9acb.jpg

Maybe they will also put car for them in production since they rule UK now...
https://youtu.be/d6AnXi2N_do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077