WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Apparently 75% of voters aged 18-24 voted to stay, can anyone confirm( Rue)?

Why do I have a feeling that people who voted for going out are the ones that think they are original inhabitants, those who in 2004 still thought Rover and MG make cars comparable with other EU competition and are afraid if someone Black or Asian walks past them?
Yes it was 75% young people voted to remain.

Yes you're right it was the older gen that voted to leave and a whole load of ignorant people.

Kind of hard for the governed to defend the EU when they've been blaming them for everything that's wrong with the UK...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It was a vote against immigration. That and some form of nostalgia about how things used to be.

Though I can understand the immigration issue, uncontrolled immigration is hard to plan for, however, things won't go back to how they were.

I'm waiting for the signs that say, EU migrants go home...

There's little doubt that there will be a large portion of the population wanting to exile certain immigrants.

It's all a bit funny, Cameroon promised refferendum, he made it happe , then he says he's against it. Uhh, politics.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So quick update on the ****ed up UK.

One company has already started a move to somewhere else.

Opposition leader is likely to go.

Scottish independence referendum on the cards. Possibly Northern Irish one.

All before lunch...

I don't think it'll go that far. I have read something about it, but Scotland already had a referendum and majority was against, I know it's different this time, but I just don't see it getting serious to the level where the whole UK will break.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I don't think it'll go that far. I have read something about it, but Scotland already had a referendum and majority was against, I know it's different this time, but I just don't see it getting serious to the level where the whole UK will break.
Apparently the big argument to stay with UK was that it was in EU, if Scotland went away from Britain than they would be out of EU. Now they have more chance to stay in EU if they go "out" of UK

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well I guess there is a lack of critical thinking. How do you not know what you are voting against ?!

I recommend you to pay attention to Bosnian elections. They'll be held in october I think. You'll see that those ignorant folks in UK are nothing compared to rednecks in Bosnia.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yes it was 75% young people voted to remain.

Yes you're right it was the older gen that voted to leave and a whole load of ignorant people.

Kind of hard for the governed to defend the EU when they've been blaming them for everything that's wrong with the UK...
I was checking Twitter for about an hour. It really is bad for those young people who wanted to study abroad with Erasmus. We will se how things go but before if ever it will start to go up it will go downhill a lot

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Apparently the big argument to stay with UK was that it was in EU, if Scotland went away from Britain than they would be out of EU. Now they have more chance to stay in EU if they go "out" of UK

Ooh, then it's a whole different story. I'm curious to see how everything will end up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss