WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd also like to see auto dinning headlamps on cars. Some drivers are totally oblivious that their high beams are on. Cars can park and brake using sensors why not this? I've been blinded too many times even from vehicles approaching from the rear.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'd also like to see auto dinning headlamps on cars. Some drivers are totally oblivious that their high beams are on. Cars can park and brake using sensors why not this? I've been blinded too many times even from vehicles approaching from the rear.
There are those headlights, not all that uncommon also. Where are you from? Many newer cars have them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We've got some strange creatures masquerading as human beings here in NYC...no matter what the shade, strange is strange.

The thing is some folks get to live their lives and "not see" some people. I suppose that's OK if you can get away with it, but i was never designed to be so..."fortunate".

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sure I will. I've had it since release. I'll do it later when I'm done working.
Morning all

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Looking forward to it. The G5's on my short list as i had a really good time with the G4. It's just too expensive for me right now - $510 unlocked including shipping. (I'm on T-Mobile and will never buy another carrier phone again).

Also on my short list are the Oneplus 3 and Nextbit Robin on the Android side. I do want a 950 on the Windows side and may end up getting this first in a few months.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Skin wear in NYC during the summertime is always nice to see. Rose would agree with me and Sahib would be in the corner too busy blushing about it...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

While having my coffee this morning out on our back patio, I noticed this little locust looking thing on the ground.

Stock iPhone camera:

View attachment 127865

Camera+ (not to be confused with "Camera Plus" which is a far inferior app) Camera+ is amazing! Especially for macro shots like this.

View attachment 127866

I see another Edro album cover :winktongue:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Skin wear in NYC during the summertime is always nice to see. Rose would agree with me and Sahib would be in the corner too busy blushing about it...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well you know what I think about girls and their summer dresses, lol. I think Sahib would totally miss to see what's supposed to be seen, instead he'd pay a close attention to the wrists.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well you know what I think about girls and their summer dresses, lol. I think Sahib would totally miss to see what's supposed to be seen, instead he'd pay a close attention to the wrists.

Skin wear is more than dresses...and maybe Sahib likes wrists.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just waiting until the GF is finished in the kitchen before I cook. Saw some bone-in pork chops on sale so I'll do that, along with some baked sweet potatoes, saut?ed mushrooms and green beans. For lunch it's adzuki bean spaghetti and meatballs.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tired... did the most difficult painting today, the stairway. Glad that's done.

Didn't help that I also carried flooring into the loft area.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the first day of some NYC summer heat...man, I don't like it when the humidity gets high here...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just waiting until the GF is finished in the kitchen before I cook. Saw some bone-in pork chops on sale so I'll do that, along with some baked sweet potatoes, saut?ed mushrooms and green beans. For lunch it's adzuki bean spaghetti and meatballs.

Finally cooking has ended. I'm looking forward to being off from work tomorrow. Need to get a few things done to get situated for the fall...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got 90% of the packing done for the trip. An old college buddy offered us a place to stay for one night so some $$ will be leftover in the trip budget, woot!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My body is hating me today. I feel like I haven't slept in years and that I just finished running 50km without training for it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The true reason why some wanted out of the EU emerges...

Racist incidents feared to be linked to Brexit result | Politics | The Guardian

Spate of racist attacks blamed on Brexit vote

Brexit: Wave of racial abuse and hate crime reported after EU referendum | Home News | News | The Independent

That and sheer ignorance...

The amount of nonsense I've heard over the weekend is absolutely amazing what comes out of people's mouths.

Racial tensions have been around for years in the UK. This has given those who feel they are 'British' more reason to hate others.

The best so far has been the idea of a 'protest' vote... I'm stunned by that one.

The years the government has blamed the EU for everything that's wrong has done it's work in communities who like the ability to blame others for their situation.

Though I don't mind the UK but I have to say I'm not liking this at all.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss