WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know these are 'selected' answers, but still, racism at it's finest.
The reasons why Brits want to leave the EU - 9GAG

That's nothing trust me. There's a lot worse. A few of the trades people we had working on our house were flat out xenophobes and others we had around just to quote on work...

It's rife here. It's been like this since the 80s and as since the free movement of people has happen it's taking on a whole new wave of resentment.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Not at work but headed into the city to get a few things done. I need a vacation as bad as we need good government...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At least once a day i look at and the Maxx and say "if only your camera was slightly better..."

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My body is hating me today. I feel like I haven't slept in years and that I just finished running 50km without training for it.
Same way I'm feeling this morning after working almost 30 hours in two days. Two full double shifts in a row on my feet all day... I'm basically laying on the couch today in a coma.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Or i should have brought my power bank like i wanted to.

"Would have, could have, should have...but didn't."

Posted via Moto Maxx

It's official...I'm a wall hugger, plugged into an outlet and working. Man, this looks and feels sloppy hell...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the first day of some NYC summer heat...man, I don't like it when the humidity gets high here...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
As long as I've lived down here in FL, (over 30 years now) you'd think I'd be used to the humidity... nope! It sometimes feels so heavy that you could cut it with a knife!

Doesn't help that with the heat index, for the last week, it's been well into the triple digits (F)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It's official...I'm a wall hugger, plugged into an outlet and working. Man, this looks and feels sloppy hell...

Posted via Moto Maxx
lol that's what we call "short-cordin' it" down here :D

I don't have that problem anymore with the 6S+

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

lol that's what we call "short-cordin' it" down here :D

I don't have that problem anymore with the 6S+

I didn't charge my Asus T100 overnight and i needed it to work today as they're doing some repair work at the GF's and i don't want to spend 4 hours in transit going home. And of course my Maxx is only on 50%.

And now I'm sitting by some dude who could really be put in front of a fire hose to get hit with a blast of industrial soap to clear out the funk he's got...

I may take my chances of hitting up a Starbucks - which i didn't want to do...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Who the heck is Michael Fisher (MrMobile), and why would I want to subscribe to his YouTube channel?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Who the heck is Michael Fisher (MrMobile), and why would I want to subscribe to his YouTube channel?

He used to do a ton of reviews on pocket now and is pretty well respected in the trade. Very balanced guy...and very creative too. Just watch one of his videos and judge for yourself first.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

He used to do a ton of reviews on pocket now and is pretty well respected in the trade. Very balanced guy...and very creative too. Just watch one of his videos and judge for yourself first.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Ok, I watched his intro video and checked out a couple others on his channel. He's cool! I appreciate his neutral, unbiased stance on everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos