WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today is such a nice day for me not to be at work. I guess it's one of those things where I really wanted additional horsepower to be outside working, but since I didn't charge my stuff today, I may end up having to do what I don't want to do - which is to sit in a park somewhere on my cell phone the whole time trying to get actual work done.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My Maxx picked up a ding from a drop today...now that's really going to kill the resale value...lol...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's interesting whenever you haven't walked through an old haunt for a while to see the changes being made. Here's an example of a new building that got it up on E.28th st and Park Av South...this ones from up close...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29900.jpg
    29900.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's a slightly better shot of the building...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29901.jpg
    29901.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My Maxx picked up a ding from a drop today...now that's really going to kill the resale value...lol...

Posted via Moto Maxx

This really bums me as i don't like dings on phones. While it's not terrible in the world of getting dings...i just don't like them.

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lunch crowd is in full swing where I'm at...i may leave soon to try to find something cheap to eat.

Posted via Moto Maxx

And a free wall outlet....you are beginning to sound like a Nissan Leaf owner who is looking for an outlet during lunch time in order to make it back home with 2 miles to spare:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And a free wall outlet....you are beginning to sound like a Nissan Leaf owner who is looking for an outlet during lunch time in order to make it back home with 2 miles to spare:)

I'm foregoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my I'm forgoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my battery dies. Not too worried about that...just out, enjoying some NYC skin wear.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Popped back into the MSFT store. My thoughts are the same...the XL is the best device they have. I'll still get a 950, even though i like screen and processor better on the XL. Not a fan of the glance on the 950 at all. But it is LG G series light weight wise, and is still powerful enough.

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm foregoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my I'm forgoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my battery dies. Not too worried about that...just out, enjoying some NYC skin wear.

Posted via Moto Maxx

You mean no wear and only skin showing, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99