WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You mean no wear and only skin showing, right?

Yup. I see you've had your morning coffee and are on a roll. Maybe i should transplant Sahib here for a day and have him tell me how many wrists he sees that he liked with all this skin wear on display...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sunlight legibility on the Maxx is really good. I'm in some corner of the city catching some rays on 11% battery and 50% brightness and I'm seeing just fine on the screen...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I see you've had your morning coffee and are on a roll. Maybe i should transplant Sahib here for a day and have him tell me how many wrists he sees that he liked with all this skin wear on display...

Posted via Moto Maxx

i have seen interesting skin wear since its really hot outside ;P

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

He used to be at PocketNow. I think of him as one of the best reviewers out there. Glad he isn't out of this business :)

He said he was going to do something different. With that voice, I thought he's going on a radio, or even to some tv channel as a host.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This really bums me as i don't like dings on phones. While it's not terrible in the world of getting dings...i just don't like them.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well I recently got a serious scratch on my display, more like a shallow hole than a plain scratch. So I get you there, was even thinking getting a new phone if I manage to make a few bucks on spring break. But with this hole in it, I doubt it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm foregoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my I'm forgoing the search for a free wall outlet. My battery dies, my battery dies. Not too worried about that...just out, enjoying some NYC skin wear.

Posted via Moto Maxx

About time you got your darn priorities in order, otherwise you were beginning to pull a Sahib with that wall outlet story of yours...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Kinda same with young folks in US and Bernie.
I think even if Burnie was the democratic nomination and say he won the presidential bid he would have to convince congress to pass his ideas. Besides I don't think now the US is ready for Bernie's ideas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon