WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

1) Don't be surprised if i get back a 950 before the G5. The G5 is weird to me...i like it, but am not moved to go out of my way to get it. Same vibe for the 950. Maybe I'm getting older, but the tech isn't as exciting anymore to go through the hoops to try things out.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ibid. That is why I am happy with the 640 and my Nexus 5.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nexus 9 is gone. Someone is eyeing my iPad Mini 4, I guess I'm going to be stuck with my Nokia N1 which is fine with me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i do feel bad for the youth in the UK. looks like some doors were closed to them because of the vote.
I agree. The youth had this forced on them by a bunch of idiots.

The sad reality of this whole thing is that the people who voted to leave are the ones who will be the most hurt by this. What's worse is that they felt this will help the future but I highly doubt it. The government will still ignore them as they've done for the last few decades. Nothing will change for them. They just won't be able to blame the EU anymore.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a student in my SQL Server class that I am losing patience on. It doesn't matter how many times i repeat, emphasize a point, demonstrate, he just don't get it. It's not wrong to ask, but this is absurd. The other students are already making an effort to explain it to him, they know my frustrations.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a student in my SQL Server class that I am losing patience on. It doesn't matter how many times i repeat, emphasize a point, demonstrate, he just don't get it. It's not wrong to ask, but this is absurd. The other students are already making an effort to explain it to him, they know my frustrations.

I remember situations like that when I went to college... some students just don't get certain ideas...

Speaking of SQL server, any suggestions on a good place to learn online?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know the feeling too well...sorry to hear about it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I agree. The youth had this forced on them by a bunch of idiots.

The sad reality of this whole thing is that the people who voted to leave are the ones who will be the most hurt by this. What's worse is that they felt this will help the future but I highly doubt it. The government will still ignore them as they've done for the last few decades. Nothing will change for them. They just won't be able to blame the EU anymore.

Listen to this stupidty. Now that UK voted leave, many sportsmans will have troubles with their working licences. For example, England's Premier league has around 65% foreign players and those who voted leave are saying that loosing those players would help the economy 'cause young folks will get the opportunity to play instead of them. First thing is that it's very unlikely that you can find replacements for more than a half of your league, second thing is how good are they going to be which leads to third, their clubs are already doing poorly in Europe, they're just going to loose even more money.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This old app gets incrediblly laggy when you quote a bit longer post, it's driving me crazy. But it's still better than that new one.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone on the latest build? I've skipped this one, and one before it. Any serious issues? I'm loosing my patience with bightness settings.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Listen to this stupidty. Now that UK voted leave, many sportsmans will have troubles with their working licences. For example, England's Premier league has around 65% foreign players and those who voted leave are saying that loosing those players would help the economy 'cause young folks will get the opportunity to play instead of them. First thing is that it's very unlikely that you can find replacements for more than a half of your league, second thing is how good are they going to be which leads to third, their clubs are already doing poorly in Europe, they're just going to loose even more money.

Not that I care much for sport but that's the general sentiment to this whole exit thing. Apparently the old is 'protecting' the young and the future by doing this. It's for their 'own' good.

They don't seem to realise that this vote won't change a thing. Absolutely nothing. They've been lied to and duped. Worse is that when you tell them they have they don't believe it. The rhetoric starts up and people basically shouting at you saying you have 'no confidence in UK'. They're the 'fifth largest economy' blah blah blah...

Of course they don't seem to realise why they are the fifth (or ninth depending on what measurement you use) had to do with being in the EU.

It's very frustrating to hear these people talk. You think they voted to stop immigration completely, kick out ones that are already here and turn the clocks back to pre 1973.... No I'm not kidding...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Not that I care much for sport but that's the general sentiment to this whole exit thing. Apparently the old is 'protecting' the young and the future by doing this. It's for their 'own' good.

They don't seem to realise that this vote won't change a thing. Absolutely nothing. They've been lied to and duped. Worse is that when you tell them they have they don't believe it. The rhetoric starts up and people basically shouting at you saying you have 'no confidence in UK'. They're the 'fifth largest economy' blah blah blah...

Of course they don't seem to realise why they are the fifth (or ninth depending on what measurement you use) had to do with being in the EU.

It's very frustrating to hear these people talk. You think they voted to stop immigration completely, kick out ones that are already here and turn the clocks back to pre 1973.... No I'm not kidding...
I have a question regarding sports.

What country is a professional athlete allowed to compete for in the Olympics? Is it whatever country he or she is a citizen of? What if that person has a dual citizenship?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a question regarding sports.

What country is a professional athlete allowed to compete for in the Olympics? Is it whatever country he or she is a citizen of? What if that person has a dual citizenship?

No idea. I don't follow the Olympics at all.

I've seen in the past that armature athletes seem to be able to compete in the countries they are citizens of, even if it's recent. Not sure about professional though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No idea. I don't follow the Olympics at all.

I've seen in the past that armature athletes seem to be able to compete in the countries they are citizens of, even if it's recent. Not sure about professional though.
I think that would have a big effect on basketball, baseball and soccer. I'm sure a lot of professionals will compete in those sports. Kyrie Irving already accepted an invitation to play for the US basketball team. Basketball is the only Olympic sport I really follow.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I saw a nice post on 9gag that sums it up. It was something like "73, voted out, no worries, he's about to die soon".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium