WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With the job update I'm at the part with the background check using my social security number. I think that means I might get hired? 😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

With the job update I'm at the part with the background check using my social security number. I think that means I might get hired?

No peeing in the cup? I'm surprised as pretty much everyone wants a potential hire to get a drug screening test.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No peeing in the cup? I'm surprised as pretty much everyone wants a potential hire to get a drug screening test.
That's generally the clue that you got the job. The company won't bother with the drug test if they're not giving you the job.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's generally the clue that you got the job. The company won't bother with the drug test if they're not giving you the job.

Sad to think they do drug tests on potential employees as standard.

I've only had two drug tests my whole career and that was for site work.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just got the new Messenger update. I like the iOS design, much better than old Messenger, this bridges are a nice thing.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

God I love this AppRaisin! If there wasn't for it I would still not be able to trade on steam, though I don't really have anything to trade, but still, great app. I never thought we'll get a Steam app, not the official one.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The chaotic mess this country is at the moment has made it a bit difficult to think straight the last few days.

It's difficult to think what to do as there's no clue what the UK/EU deal will be. So not sure what steps to take 100%

We have ideas but they're about 2-3 years away.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The chaotic mess this country is at the moment has made it a bit difficult to think straight the last few days.

It's difficult to think what to do as there's no clue what the UK/EU deal will be. So not sure what steps to take 100%

We have ideas but they're about 2-3 years away.

Based on the stuff I'm reading looks like Leave campaign folks clearly did not think enough about the repercussions of their actions.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As of yesterday September 8 is the magic date in terms of finding out if I need to find a new job and what will be the potential end date at the current employment location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo