WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was in Athens a couple of weeks back with weather a lot hotter than that. :p

It's been pretty crap here. Barely hitting 20 and cold nights. Not the best time really.
Hotter than this.......forget that. Its to hot to go outside. The only time you can is either at 6am or 8pm. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a mix bag. There are people totally ecstatic about the whole thing. In other words, clueless. Others did a 'protest' vote (why I don't know) and they're the ones regretting their decision.

There's a lot of nationalistic nonsense running mad at the moment. I don't think most people really understand the implications or how bad it can or will be.

Most have this belief the EU will crumble in a year's time and believe that it's best to get out now. Other's think that the EU will bow to our demands. While others can care less about the EU altogether and just want the 'foreigners' out.

There's this idea of freedom to trade with the world now that we're free of the shackles... trade what I haven't quite figured out but... you know.. details...

Of course the leave campaign lied the entire time and most on that side fully believed they wouldn't win so have no plan at all. We're in this sort of vague space at the moment.

Until the actual triggering of the exit begins I don't think we'll have a clear idea of what will happen but already many companies are withholding investment, banks are looking to leave and the markets are in a bounce formation.
All because they wanted to make "UK great again"

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay folks I am signing out for today and will be back the AM of July 11.
Have a great 4th of July weekend to the folks in USA.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good article here of the potential ramifications. Here?s How Brexit Could Affect The Global Car Industry

The car industry, financial industry, any other manufacturing, etc... it's a big big mess. The car manufacturing is really a small part of the whole thing but there is the underlying issue as to how we got here in the first place and that's not been discussed much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786