WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, but it's a bit bigger than I want. If the G5 was still holding at a high price tag, i would have gotten the OP3. But at the way the price keeps falling, if they get to be the same price, the G5 is still the better buy.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I'm curious to see what HTC's take on the new Nexus offerings are. Unless they've got really mind blowing stuff, my upgrades are likely a Zenwatch 2 + LG G5. It's the color combinations I'm having a very interesting time deciding on...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cooking has ended. The kitchen is a mess, but at least the cooking part is completed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't watch the paint dry I have other things to do...

I'd rather look at wrists to see what kind of watches are being worn than watch paint dry...but then again, Sahib may see something exciting in the paint that only he can see...😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure there's tonnes of those around.

The reality of it still hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think it will until there's a new prime minister and they trigger article 50 of the treaty.

There were protests on Saturday in London over this from those who want to stay in the EU.

The keyboard warriors from the leave side had the usual repetitive nonsense to say.

What's weird there's some on that side suggesting anyone who still wants to be in the EU should be classified as a traitor.

It's really ugly out there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure there's tonnes of those around.

The reality of it still hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think it will until there's a new prime minister and they trigger article 50 of the treaty.

There were protests on Saturday in London over this from those who want to stay in the EU.

The keyboard warriors from the leave side had the usual repetitive nonsense to say.

What's weird there's some on that side suggesting anyone who still wants to be in the EU should be classified as a traitor.

It's really ugly out there...

That's just crazy. There's no way that this end as well as it could have...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Happy July 4th to the US folks...and to everyone else, hope your Monday has been going well so far...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's just crazy. There's no way that this end as well as it could have...

It was a purposely divisive campaign. It's shown the true colours of some people and brought out the nastier side of the British public. There are more racist people in the UK than I thought there were. There's lots of people trying to say there isn't but I've seen lots of it in the five years I've been here.

You can't fight against bitterness unfortunately. There's no argument for it. Especially bitterness that stretches back decades. People have held on to it for too long and found the perfect outlet for it. It is without a doubt a no confidence vote on the government. They are really protesting it rather than the EU but at the same time feel a sense of pride of being 'British' so it's a double win in their eyes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was a purposely divisive campaign. It's shown the true colours of some people and brought out the nastier side of the British public. There are more racist people in the UK than I thought there were. There's lots of people trying to say there isn't but I've seen lots of it in the five years I've been here.

You can't fight against bitterness unfortunately. There's no argument for it. Especially bitterness that stretches back decades. People have held on to it for too long and found the perfect outlet for it. It is without a doubt a no confidence vote on the government. They are really protesting it rather than the EU but at the same time feel a sense of pride of being 'British' so it's a double win in their eyes.

The racism in the UK is just as bad as it is here in the US, so I'm not surprised.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I get technical, the only real independence day I respect is August 6th (Jamaica's).

It's probably because I'm Canadian that the whole 'independence' thing makes little sense to me. Sure we have Canada Day but really it's not the same. We're still part of the Commonwealth too so it's not like we fully left. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just read an article on the Guardian about Toronto. https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...ascinatingly-boring-city-guardian-canada-week

Funny how things haven't changed much since I left almost 13 years ago. Sure they built some new buildings but not much else has really changed.

The last time I was there back in 2013 it didn't feel all that different, a bit of change here and there but still Toronto. Still boring. LOL!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's probably because I'm Canadian that the whole 'independence' thing makes little sense to me. Sure we have Canada Day but really it's not the same. We're still part of the Commonwealth too so it's not like we fully left. :p

I think we are as well. But, as much as were gained independence from the Queen, we still have a lot of British influenced in government and such...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just read an article on the Guardian about Toronto. https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...ascinatingly-boring-city-guardian-canada-week

Funny how things haven't changed much since I left almost 13 years ago. Sure they built some new buildings but not much else has really changed.

The last time I was there back in 2013 it didn't feel all that different, a bit of change here and there but still Toronto. Still boring. LOL!

Did you ever go to Caribana while you were in Toronto?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd rather look at wrists to see what kind of watches are being worn than watch paint dry...but then again, Sahib may see something exciting in the paint that only he can see...😉

Well watching paint dry is boring

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I think we are as well. But, as much as were gained independence from the Queen, we still have a lot of British influenced in government and such...

Does Jamaica use the "ise" spelling like the UK or the "ize" spelling like the US and Canada?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Does Jamaica use the "ise" spelling like the UK or the "ize" spelling like the US and Canada?

When I was growing up there we used the "ise" spelling. Since I've moved away for seemingly OEMs now, my guess is a mix of mostly "ise" and the occasional "ize" spelling what's happening now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb