WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, i thought the Zenwatch 2 had an ambient light sensor...and it doesn't. It looks good though but is yuge...even by my standards. I'll decide if and when i get to that point of getting a G5. In the meantime the 360 2014 will keep on trucking...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess it's just me right now...that's fine. Folks are setting off fireworks all weekend by the GF's and she's finding it annoying. The cops have passed through once and the fireworks calmed down for a bit but they're back to the random persistent barrage.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the pursuit of good fitting inner ear headphones, I'm trying to get some better mileage out of the Xiaomi Pistons 3. The sound quality is decent and fully balanced for a pair for $20 headphones...but my issue is that because they don't create as tight a seal i have to go to higher volumes to hear the music due to the sound lost.

So I'm trying out my Sony startups on these for a week to see. Noise canceling has definitely improved with the switch buy while the fit it better, it's still not where it needs to be. I may try some Klipsch Reference ones to see, but it is hard to find good headphones.

Meanwhile, my Marley cans work great.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My guess is that Qi wireless charging hasn't caught on as much as the Consortium would have liked. I think that's partly because Qualcomm hasn't allowed for metal unibody phones to run this well. I thought i heard the 820 has this built in there somewhere, but I'm hoping to see that in next year's models. I like the rapid charging idea, but the more charging options, the better in my book.

I prefer larger batteries though but this seems to be gone from the 5.2" screen size these days from the traditional OEMs.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I've done my part for the evening here. Now it's time to iron my clothes, pack my lunch and get rid for another week at the funny farm...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

As long as there is emotions and fearing-mongering rational thought will never win. That is why there are trump supporters and that is why trump is where he is.

I said this once, and I'll say it again, the whole situation in US reminds me of the begining of 90s here in Balkans. Lots of fear, nationalism, ignorance, and 'right' people to make the most of the situation.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I said this once, and I'll say it again, the whole situation in US reminds me of the begining of 90s here in Balkans. Lots of fear, nationalism, ignorance, and 'right' people to make the most of the situation.
You might have noticed the referendum in the UK... we voted out more or less on those kind of issues.

Also the US has always been like that for as long as I've known. Fear is the easiest way to control a population. Nationalism is a good rallying call. Ignorance is the best way to be proud.

This is the world we live in.

For you younger people this all seems new. For some of us older people it feels like a bad song on repeat.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The radios seem a little off...slower in responses for data than I'd like. I have seen whereby folks have had to flash radios for better performance. Here's hoping i don't have to do that.

I guess this is what i don't like about Android sometimes. If you're down for messing around d with your device, it is a great platform to do so. But sometimes when you want to buy what you want and use what you want and then you find out you're not going to get software updates because the phone you bought didn't sell enough, it becomes such a drag.

It's kinda why devices like the M9 from last year and G5 from this year are safer bets...even though they did not seem to meet the OEMs sales expectations, they're still in line for pretty good service and support for a steady time period because they were listed as flagships at their time of launch.

Posted via Moto Maxx
I guess that's why it would be hard to find the android device for me. I don't like messing with my phones since well they should right of the box.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Classic series. One of my all time favorites. Still think the "Hot Shots" series with Charlie Sheen was so far ahead of its time on a comedic level. The only person who went back to that style of comedy was the "Scary Movie" series.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Lol the scary movies were one of the best funny movies ive seen

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately, those things are found in all countries.

True. But it has much wider impact when it's happening in a country such as USA. Remember what happened when the last Trump-like president was elected? Nothing good I'm afraid.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I still miss the XL. It was a real treat to use...just wished the battery life was a bit better and that i had a good enough wearable to accompany it. Otherwise it checked all the boxes for me. Guess that's why I'm interested in a 950 these days to see if that's a better fit experience wise.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Maybe if msft makes a onewatch ;). ( get it since one drive and one note ) that could make the 950 a good smartphone

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

True. But it has much wider impact when it's happening in a country such as USA. Remember what happened when the last Trump-like president was elected? Nothing good I'm afraid.
Hopefully, the majority of people will have enough sense here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My guess is that Qi wireless charging hasn't caught on as much as the Consortium would have liked. I think that's partly because Qualcomm hasn't allowed for metal unibody phones to run this well. I thought i heard the 820 has this built in there somewhere, but I'm hoping to see that in next year's models. I like the rapid charging idea, but the more charging options, the better in my book.

I prefer larger batteries though but this seems to be gone from the 5.2" screen size these days from the traditional OEMs.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Would be nice if the majority of phones came with a 3,500mAH or more. 😀

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss