WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The game mechanic is like a Final Fantasy (turn based)

But this is Iron Maiden! Who cares lol ...every real fan must have!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Whoa! It's finally live!

Rue and Laura: Iron Maiden's new mobile game Legacy of the Beast is now available for iOS and Android... and it's FREE!

(Instant download for me!)

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is live!
Got it!
a70ddf53dc5d04667040d54c780368f5.jpg

Thanks Ed! 😊

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My username in the game is EDRo-8507

(you can add friends in the game to use each other's champions.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

To be honest though, this really isn't my type of game. I'll give it a chance since it IS Maiden... But I don't see myself getting really into it for long.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Some interesting Android news...looks like both the HTC 10 and G5 (two of my favorite phones for H1 of 2016) aren't selling well...especially the G5.

It's sad to see. I like both of those phones...especially the G5. Funny enough, I like the G5 more than the HTC 10, but they both were overpriced at launch. I'd honestly use both in the cheap with the HTC 10 as the daily driver and the G5 as a weekend photo phone.

HTC made a very good, not a great phone. LG went too different. For those two reasons, these devices are struggling to gain traction.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far so good. If i really want the chop-chop motion for the flashlight back I've got to root and edit the build.prop file. We will see how it goes for the end of the week. If this works decently enough, i may hold off and go through the rest of the year with the Maxx as my daily driver and maybe try to get a 950 in the fall.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Standby time today was really good...mostly because I was pretty busy at work. Still, once the update settles and I've gone through a few charging cycles, I'll have a better sense of how the battery runs now.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be honest though, this really isn't my type of game. I'll give it a chance since it IS Maiden... But I don't see myself getting really into it for long.
It's not my type of game either but I'll download it just to see what it's like. It sounds amusing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It's not my type of game either but I'll download it just to see what it's like. It sounds amusing.
I agree with both of you. I'll try it out, but it's not my type of game either.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Whoa! It's finally live!

Rue and Laura: Iron Maiden's new mobile game Legacy of the Beast is now available for iOS and Android... and it's FREE!

(Instant download for me!)

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is live!
A friend shared this YouTube video with me. I'm sure you've seen it.

Here's another oldie but goodie that I found.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I agree with both of you. I'll try it out, but it's not my type of game either.

I played a few rounds this morning. Really trying to like it because it's Iron Maiden, but the turn based games like these are so boring to me.

I'll still keep it on my phone and iPad just for collectors purposes.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

A friend shared this YouTube video with me. I'm sure you've seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNa9CLVtLI

Laura, is it just me, or at 4:50, the guy playing the Les Paul... is there no guitar sound? I think the mix on this video has the guitar tracks muted out for some reason. I can hear the keyboards, drums, and vocals... But no guitar?

Thanks for sharing though, goosebump material seeing Bruce on stage with all of those legendary musicians! (Of course Bruce is a legend himself!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire