WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some interesting Android news...looks like both the HTC 10 and G5 (two of my favorite phones for H1 of 2016) aren't selling well...especially the G5.

It's sad to see. I like both of those phones...especially the G5. Funny enough, I like the G5 more than the HTC 10, but they both were overpriced at launch. I'd honestly use both in the cheap with the HTC 10 as the daily driver and the G5 as a weekend photo phone.

HTC made a very good, not a great phone. LG went too different. For those two reasons, these devices are struggling to gain traction.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
That's a shame though. Maybe next year they will have better luck

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Clean up of the kitchen has ended. God, that took nearly forever...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

The true measure of the meal can be gleaned by the volume of the cleanup! Or, the messier the kitchen, the better the meal! :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Whoa! It's finally live!

Rue and Laura: Iron Maiden's new mobile game Legacy of the Beast is now available for iOS and Android... and it's FREE!

(Instant download for me!)

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is live!

Saw it the other night, was hyped and about to install, but, you know, windows curse. I'll probably install it on sister's phone and try it out that way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just had a great ride. Around 12km in one direction, so that's 24km in just over an hour and a half. Had a cold coca cola, visited a friend who's working at the gym, man I miss working out. I'll have to start again next week.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I used two apps to track my cycling, switched them as I changed directions. I used Microsoft's Health & Fitness, and Runtastic. Can't say I was pleased with either one of them. I was frustrated when I found out that I can't change mi to km, or it was just too complicated for me to find it.
MS's app was a bit better. UI was a bit more appealing and I was getting more details.
I just checked if FitBit supports cycling, looks like nope. I'll have to check store to se if there's any app made just to track my cycling.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

To be honest though, this really isn't my type of game. I'll give it a chance since it IS Maiden... But I don't see myself getting really into it for long.

Laura, is it just me, or at 4:50, the guy playing the Les Paul... is there no guitar sound? I think the mix on this video has the guitar tracks muted out for some reason. I can hear the keyboards, drums, and vocals... But no guitar?

Thanks for sharing though, goosebump material seeing Bruce on stage with all of those legendary musicians! (Of course Bruce is a legend himself!)
I'm not sure what happened with the recording. That's not the first time YouTube videos have been weird that way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The weather is really nice, as a matter fact great for swimming. Too bad I have relatives coming over in a few hours. Eids used to be funnier when I was a kid.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm just happy I have a three day weekend.

I'm in London tomorrow, which is nice. Hope the weather stays reasonable.

House is getting closer to completion.

All is good. Except for the UK... that's a disaster...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention