WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey, this is the first time I'm posting here as I normally look at forum from the app (annoying I knew). And this post would be impossible to explore. ;)

Posted from my Surface 3 running Windows 10

Using the old or the new app?

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

So my mother in law was involved in a fender-bender the other day. She's fine, but has some physical limitations (present beforehand) that prompted the medical personnel to ship her to a rehab hospital instead of a regular hospital. All is really fine. The reason I'm posting about it here is that it reminds me to never ever ever be too crazy demanding of my spouse! I don't know if I'm coming or going, and since her house is 35 miles from me, running back and forth is a killer! ACK!!!!!!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So my mother in law was involved in a fender-bender the other day. She's fine, but has some physical limitations (present beforehand) that prompted the medical personnel to ship her to a rehab hospital instead of a regular hospital. All is really fine. The reason I'm posting about it here is that it reminds me to never ever ever be too crazy demanding of my spouse! I don't know if I'm coming or going, and since her house is 35 miles from me, running back and forth is a killer! ACK!!!!!!

I wouldn't bother going, but again that's just me. I don't like getting visits when I'm sick or had an accident, and accidents, boy I had plenty of those.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh, how did they pick me for spamming. I hate spam emails. Does someone really think I, or anybody else is dumb enough to actually believe they won 800K $ on a lottery they were never a part of. Come on. And the grammar on this thing, pf. Reminds me of those scam calls you folks in US get all the time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And the adress that email came from was probably bought recently. There's no index page. Good lord.

d12fa2014b1d49b199e72a9d29aebf9e.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05