WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know how many have been following the Britexit thing but I can tell you it's already affected my wife's work and has even caused us issues with trying to complete some of the work on our house. You wouldn't believe the type of language my wife has heard from some of the trades people.

Yes the UK does have a race issue.

They've always had. Which is funny because the damn place was a immigrant refuge at the very, very beginning of British history (in terms of who ended up becoming the dominant British line).

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know I pick on sports a lot but I'll use it as an example. Most people know more about their favourite sports and sports people than they do about the party they vote for or what they represent.

That statement can be added to those who follow celebrities and so on.

I simply think people feel completely powerless about the political system and we've more or less given up as corporations have more control than the people do.

A revolution is needed but putting food on a plate and paying your bills is more important. Having 'fun' to distract yourself from all the stresses of life is what TV and the rest does. Though I sometimes wonder if it just adds to our life stresses.

Distractions are fine but it is how things are put into the appropriate perspective that's the issue for me. People forget that the more upheaval exist, the harder it is to worry about the daily issues...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was too busy scanning all those ladies, lol.
I'm not going there today, obviously, I won't go tommorow either. Dad and I are working on a gates at the weekend house. I have to spend some quality time with him if I want to go that Beer Fest.
:p good stuff👍🏾for the ladies 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As for my Sunday I am going to hang with the extended family. Going to eat some.carne Asada and have a good time 😊

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Good, I watched Euro Cup finale. It reminded me that football is total Bull**** and that's why I don't watch it. Back to F1 :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm up way too early... but the good thing is I can actually leave work early today.

Still, the week will be crap.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am not at my best today. Way too tired. I'll need coffee in the afternoon for sure.

Hopefully I sleep better tonight. It was very humid last night.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They've always had. Which is funny because the damn place was a immigrant refuge at the very, very beginning of British history (in terms of who ended up becoming the dominant British line).

Posted via Moto Maxx

I do find it rather ironic that a country which is basically a mongrel mix of immigrants has trouble with immigrants.

The problems you have is that the British have a long history of feeling superior and that's long past. Unfortunately lots of people are still alive from those 'glory' days and continue the dialogue of greatness to their children and grandchildren. Let's not forget they tell themselves their 'great' all the time...

Of course that may have little to do with the racist issue but when you hear people talk about 'losing' identity and their 'Britishness' it comes from the same language as far as I'm concerned. It's an underlying idea of 'you're not like us therefore we don't want you here'.

I personally think all foreigners should leave the UK... let the economy collapse, hospitals close, schools close, military become desolate and take all the good food while we're at it...

Let them keep their silly old fashioned ideas.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do find it rather ironic that a country which is basically a mongrel mix of immigrants has trouble with immigrants.

The problems you have is that the British have a long history of feeling superior and that's long past. Unfortunately lots of people are still alive from those 'glory' days and continue the dialogue of greatness to their children and grandchildren. Let's not forget they tell themselves their 'great' all the time...

Of course that may have little to do with the racist issue but when you hear people talk about 'losing' identity and their 'Britishness' it comes from the same language as far as I'm concerned. It's an underlying idea of 'you're not like us therefore we don't want you here'.

I personally think all foreigners should leave the UK... let the economy collapse, hospitals close, schools close, military become desolate and take all the good food while we're at it...

Let them keep their silly old fashioned ideas.

You mean in the same way that everyone but the (American Indians) First Nation people should leave the US? I'm in agreement, but just like any good idea proposed in the US Congress these days - it won't happen.

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You mean in the same way that everyone but the (American Indians) First Nation people should leave the US? I'm in agreement, but just like any good idea proposed in the US Congress these days - it won't happen.

Posted via Moto Maxx

If they tried to get everyone but first nation people to leave the UK it would be empty....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo