WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why not? Let the Queen hunt for her own food and fetch the water to wipe her own arse for once...

Posted via Moto Maxx

The house of Windsor is not even part of the original royalty, not that I care one way or the other. I'm not into royalty at all. I don't mind the ceremony stuff as it's interesting but the actual royals... no thanks.

But yeah, they can have their silly little island, except, all the stupid countries who have't divorced themselves from the commonwealth still pay for their existence...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The house of Windsor is not even part of the original royalty, not that I care one way or the other. I'm not into royalty at all. I don't mind the ceremony stuff as it's interesting but the actual royals... no thanks.

But yeah, they can have their silly little island, except, all the stupid countries who have't divorced themselves from the commonwealth still pay for their existence...

I don't like figureheads...that's why i don't keep any in my apartment or vote to put any in elected office...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am going to run for a bit before I go at 10! I figured if I cant run in the afternoon ill do it in the morning

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

France should have won...

But boy was that a boring game...

My only comment on this is:

Ronaldo's Portugal and Messi's Argentina both made the finals in their respective tournaments this summer. Ronaldo's side won, Messi's lost. Messi is now 0-4 in major international finals and may never play on that level again. Ronaldo is 1-0 in major finals (but was injured halfway through the match).

Sounds a wash to me, but some will pick Ronaldo over Messi as to whose better.

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am not at my best today. Way too tired. I'll need coffee in the afternoon for sure.

Hopefully I sleep better tonight. It was very humid last night.

I am dead tired today morning. Did a couple of big projects around the house yesterday. Needed at least three cups to be fully awake to type this post!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we're entering the final stages of the house renovations. Bookcases are being installed. Doors tomorrow. Windows and front door in a week.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I moved two bookcases from the garage into a bedroom and finally got around to putting wheels on a trundle and installed it it the kids bedroom. Too much furniture moving for half a day IMO. Next week the plan is to reroute wiring for the door bell and move a storage cabinet in the living room and install a new closet in the study.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster