WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For me, it's a good convenience. Because of my line of work, having a watch is helpful instead of pulling the phone out to check the time. And since i went back to wearing watches, it was better to have a smart watch to keep me off the phone.

I'd say wait still and if you like what Android wear has to offer, get a second gen model on the cheap.

Posted via Moto Maxx
If I change jobs where having one would be more useful then I'll get one but since I'm in front of a computer majority of the day the need for one is minimal.

The main reason to get one is for wanting a watch again and the functionality. At this stage I haven't got to the wanting a watch yet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I felt bad today when I saw a customers face when my training supervisor told him that we couldn't fix the phone since he didn't get a warranty from us when he bought it. It's against policy to fix it unless he had warranty. Knowing we had the tools but our hands are tied. He did look disappointed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the sequel to my drive home, it's my drive to work!

Not sure of the quality as it was quite sunny on the way in and the sun is low. I tried messing around with the settings a bit but didn't get too far. I'm sure there's an app out there that probably fixes some of the things.

Anyway, here's my drive in. Though I like driving home, the views on the way in are quite nice.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8UbSuFxspwDXzdNeS1JNFQ3T1U

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm doing well, thanks!

Do you have any more Moog songs?
I have a couple different projects I've been working on, including remixing and adding a few things to that one. Just a matter of having some free time...

Work's been killing me. :/

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Not sure of the quality as it was quite sunny on the way in and the sun is low. I tried messing around with the settings a bit but didn't get too far. I'm sure there's an app out there that probably fixes some of the things.

Anyway, here's my drive in. Though I like driving home, the views on the way in are quite nice.

I see you also get people camping on overtaking lane...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see you also get people camping on overtaking lane...

Yeah. The 4X4 really pissed me off this morning. But that's not the worst. The other day we had really bad rain and I was moving along and some dope crossed two lane of traffic to jump in front of me. I had to jam my breaks on.

On the way home on Tuesday we had torrential downpours. Couldn't see very far in front. Some guy in a white work van (I hate those things...) was tailgating the guy in front me then overtook him and started tailgating the next person. All this in really bad weather. There's some really messed people out there.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

We have lots of those vans, trucks are not much better though. When they start overtaking each other and it takes 2 minutes for them to come past the one they are overtaking... I will try to film my commute, just not to work probably.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Very nice drive.

My country have been tagged the worst place to drive on the planet, and idiots make sure we keep the title.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All the news on AC lately is Pokeman GO news. I get why but it's a bit over the top.

No I haven't played it. No I have no interest in playing it. I have a life :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All the news on AC lately is Pokeman GO news. I get why but it's a bit over the top.

I saw That, almost every other article is about Pok?mon go. It's funny reading the comments though :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...would what I'd be doing considered playing Pok?mon if i went around trying to trap as many politicians (and other useless idiots) as i could find?

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would of liked of Pok?mon go was on the windows platform :/ heck even t-mobile is going to whitelist Pok?mon go that it won't use any data while playing ( yes net neutrality). I won't be switching phones for an app but damn it would be nice to be able to play

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion