WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What are you iimplying, sir? 😎
I'm implying that though I can appreciate the technology and even the idea of the game at the end of the day it's a game and it appears to be taking up too much of people's time.

Not only that but it appears to be disruptive as well for some neighbourhoods and events.

Also like I said. I have a life that is more full than having to care about a game. I don't mind games, they're fun but there's a point.

I simply have better things to do and other things that take up my time, like work, my house and generally enjoying life.

By all means play your game but realise when your crossing the line into obsession.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm implying that though I can appreciate the technology and even the idea of the game at the end of the day it's a game and it appears to be taking up too much of people's time.

Not only that but it appears to be disruptive as well for some neighbourhoods and events.

Also like I said. I have a life that is more full than having to care about a game. I don't mind games, they're fun but there's a point.

I simply have better things to do and other things that take up my time, like work, my house and generally enjoying life.

By all means play your game but realise when your crossing the line into obsession.

What a long read! (Sarcasm alert) you should have simply said this:

https://plus.google.com/112707261124754958474/posts/Fayp7k1Dao1

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of Pok?mon Go, one of my colleagues at work when on a date last night with a woman he met through the app. Next time we go out drinking, I'll ask him how that worked out...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To me, walking around with a battery pack plugged in via cable to a phone is just so sad. This is why while there are some nice phones out there, i really don't want small batteries anymore.

Guess i prefer charging at home at night and would rather the power to get me through the day, than using Quick Charge in the middle of the day just to get me home.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know you really wanted to say this...

https://plus.google.com/105469751154618217852/posts/Es9YjyaVEgA

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to work today. Being nostalgic about the commute...

Posted via Moto Maxx

But, there's not much nostalgic about this commute, especially on a weekend. I'm hopeful we have a smooth day at work today, as I'm really not in the mood for any bull****.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I've got full run of the thread. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally had a chance to mess with a X Pure Edition. I can see why Laura likes hers.

Very nice...but still too large for my tastes these days.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still browsing for a smart watch. Funny enough i still miss my G Watch R. Of the 3 2014 models, i liked that one the best...even though the 360 has such a nice retro yet futuristic design. The G Watch R is just too hard to find at my price. While i think it'll get Wear 2.0, I'm a bit leery for getting another 2014 device.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb