WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know, the more I see the G5, the more i like the design...and the more i sour on the screen. Now in fairness, i didn't like the wallpaper on the G4 either, so I'm hoping it's that type of deal.

Still, in a no compromise manner, I'd like to own both a 950 and a G5. It may not happen that way though.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Call me clairvoyant but I see a Mi5 in your future before a G5 pops up...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

But the TP logo had some good laughs as well until they decided after 24 hours to pull the plug on it. However, the internet remembers everything for posterity....

I think if the American people are foolish enough to elect him, and they most certainly are, you will actually see a very very very interesting shift. I don't think it would not be any much different than what President Obama experienced when he made the transition from a presidential candidate to actually being president. This is a different sort of animal and I wouldn't be surprised that if they really do elect Trump, that he would only get one term.

You can be a juvenile as much as you want, but if your message is how you're going to grow the economy and bringing more jobs... And you don't do it...Trump's supporters will turn on him very very quickly.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Call me clairvoyant but I see a Mi5 in your future before a G5 pops up...

I always liked what i read in the Mi5 reviews. It seemed to be a very capable device that i wished had US LTE bands, or at minimum, T-Mobile AWS support. I too wish it had a dual sim hybrid slot instead. The first of the sub $500 big 4 (the others being the OP3, Idol 4S and Axon 7), it really seemed to set the bar in terms of affordable flagships for 2016.

Still, if the overall experience is solid enough, it is the clear winner when choosing between the Mi5, 5X and Robin at the price point i think i could be had for in this case.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope to get to the liquor store in time when i get home. I think i deserve a cold drink that only a "hood liquor store" (in terms of bottle size) can provide...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well, the liquor store was open when i got there. I'm having an entry-level position throwback dinner...pizza and Smirnoff Ice.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm digging this new black theme for Google keyboard. It's about damn time...

This is the look i wanted the RIM keyboard to have, but it doesn't. So i may just uninstall the RIM keyboard, which is sad as it's my favorite alternative keyboard. Was never into the Swype stuff...'Muricans are lazy enough as is anyways...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as i have great respect for OLED type screens, I'm still an LCD man first and foremost...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of Pok?mon Go, one of my colleagues at work when on a date last night with a woman he met through the app. Next time we go out drinking, I'll ask him how that worked out...

Posted via Moto Maxx

It's cool in a way since it makes people go out and talk with people. At least some good comes out with Pokemon go

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But, there's not much nostalgic about this commute, especially on a weekend. I'm hopeful we have a smooth day at work today, as I'm really not in the mood for any bull****.

Posted via Moto Maxx

I don't think you are ever in the mood to deal with bs ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I passed by one of my favorite adult stores today on the way to a haircut with my soon-to-be former barber. They had the BEST take on Pok?mon Go so far.

They're a Pokestop and if you catch a Pok?mon there you can get a discount on a vibrator. Now that's real marketing at work...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Lol that's funny this is great

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On the Windows front, I'm curious as to how the Anniversary software update will play out. I do think that buying a 950 series today is a much better software experience today than last fall. Still, i feel even the vaunted Surface phone next year, while will make a splash, may not help change public perception.

I'm curious to see the HP phone though. It looks like it'll be pricey as **** but i hope the hardware lives up to the hype.

Posted via Moto Maxx

800$ is a bit much for consumers :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As much as i have great respect for OLED type screens, I'm still an LCD man first and foremost...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I think OLED is still the best in my opinion. If they can figure out how to avoid screen burn in. It then could replace lcd

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think OLED is still the best in my opinion. If they can figure out how to avoid screen burn in. It then could replace lcd

If Apple hits with this in the next wave of iPhones, then I'll agree with you more definitively. Still, there are some bad *** LCD panels out there with great blacks and color accuracy. Huawei, for one is leading the charge with such panels.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol that's funny this is great

I had every intention of taking a picture of the sign and posting it here on my way back from the barbers. However, the barber ticked me off so much I just walked past the sign on the way back and forgot to take a picture of it.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Finally had a chance to mess with a X Pure Edition. I can see why Laura likes hers.

Very nice...but still too large for my tastes these days.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Cool! I'm really happy with it, but I can understand that it might be too big for some folks.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

As for the 2015 model, i like the S2 Classic, the Ticwatch and the Huawei watch. The Ticwatch is hard to get and runs a hybrid Chinese OS that's actually better laid out than Wear (with Google having a hand in it). The Huawei watch is nice but a little too small and too pricey. The S2 Classic is too small and runs tizen.

Funny enough, i like the look and feel of the 42mm men's 360 (2015). It's not too small on the wrist. The 46mm 360 (2015) looks bigger than the one i have due to the lugs.

Having used the SW3, 360, and G Watch R, I don't mind bigger watches and bigger smart watches by extension. I just don't see anything worth overpaying for. Guess it's back to bargain hunting browsing again...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Interesting! I never heard of the Ticwatch before. I like its name.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I passed by one of my favorite adult stores today on the way to a haircut with my soon-to-be former barber. They had the BEST take on Pok?mon Go so far.

They're a Pokestop and if you catch a Pok?mon there you can get a discount on a vibrator. Now that's real marketing at work...

Posted via Moto Maxx
What happened to your barber? That's too bad he's not going to be around. You seemed to like him and never mentioned getting a bad haircut.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's actually aimed at mostly the medium level managers and Executive types in the enterprise and business arena so they'll probably be able to afford it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Most of those people use Apple...

Large companies won't touch anything that expensive and without Windows 10 as the company OS there's little point.

I think most large companies will hold onto Windows 7 for as long as possible.

I think the people who will buy this at that price at those already invested in Windows 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrysmith