WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good summary. Still, I think you left out one very important thing:

Rue hasn't gotten caught up in the Pok?mon Go craze...yet...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I stopped reading about it. They only reason I have any idea about it is that it's on every news source...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it's cool but I don't have time to play it. :/ and it's not in WP
I see the lack of time factor has crept into your life.

If you really wanted to play it it's time for a secondary device.

If it ever comes to WM the craze will be over...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I feel sore in more places than I can count.

Also our summer decided to show up this week and probably this week only. I'm glad we got that ceiling fan installed.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I feel sore in more places than I can count.

Also our summer decided to show up this week and probably this week only. I'm glad we got that ceiling fan installed.
Cool, we had a new fan installed yesterday in the master bedroom as well.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm back, it's been at least five days. I got back yesterday, but I was just too tired to post.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

When I was at beer fest we'd wake up around 14, heck I had breakfast at 18, and look at me now, up at 7. Damn, this is going to make me exhausted.
Oh, and the reason I'm up this early is cause I'm going to medic check, or how should I call it? Anyway, it's for the driver's licence, finally starting with that thing.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

As for that trip to Spain in September, I probably won't go. Too much **** happening in the world. We'd go through France, and even stop there in Monaco and Monte Carlo, and I can't say these guys have me convinced in their security capabilities.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

About beer fest, just amazing experience, there were many ex yu rock bands, and man was it pleasure to see them live. There were also some new bands that I really dig, like SARS, I know Sport does too :D. I'll to post some videos, got plenty of them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I was at beer fest we'd wake up around 14, heck I had breakfast at 18, and look at me now, up at 7. Damn, this is going to make me exhausted.
Oh, and the reason I'm up this early is cause I'm going to medic check, or how should I call it? Anyway, it's for the driver's licence, finally starting with that thing.

We would typically say - "Going to the doctor's for a check up". In this case it could also be called a 'physical'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As for that trip to Spain in September, I probably won't go. Too much **** happening in the world. We'd go through France, and even stop there in Monaco and Monte Carlo, and I can't say these guys have me convinced in their security capabilities.

If you don't go 'the terrorists win!" :p

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it so much. The world has been ****ed up for some time, like since civilisation started (if not before than). Being scared about living is just giving up life.

To me there are plenty of things to be scared of and I could easily write a list. However, being in France is not something that I worry about. Also, until there's confirmation I wouldn't trust ISIS as being truthful with them being responsible for it.

That's just my point of view though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it so much. The world has been ****ed up for some time, like since civilisation started (if not before than). Being scared about living is just giving up life.

To me there are plenty of things to be scared of and I could easily write a list. However, being in France is not something that I worry about. Also, until there's confirmation I wouldn't trust ISIS as being truthful with them being responsible for it.

Well, it's not 100% decided, there are still 2 more months to go, we'll see. If it's all up to me I'd go, but my parent's vote counts too. Not to mention how paranoid my mum is, she called me a few times to check on me because she was worried because of what's happening in Turkey, and I was in Sarajevo.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well, it's not 100% decided, there are still 2 more months to go, we'll see. If it's all up to me I'd go, but my parent's vote counts too. Not to mention how paranoid my mum is, she called me a few times to check on me because she was worried because of what's happening in Turkey, and I was in Sarajevo.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Physical isn't over yet, I have few more apointments to get done with. Meeting with oftamologist? Ughh, not so well. I have to get a glasses, been avoiding that for too long. I saw only 65%, which is enough, but, the lady still made me get ones. I'll probably have that done by the next week.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All mothers are paranoid. I think it's genetic.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In case anyone is interested in good old ex yu rock, I'll name some of the performers that were on festival. So first day, or night, thr opening act was Bolero (the most artistic of all, the most underrated unfortunatelly), then Prljavo Kazali?te as main act (the most mainstream and unoriginal of all) and Zoster for the end, these guys are totaln underground.

Second night, Pips Chips & Videoclips, honestly, I know **** about those guys, never heard a single song of theira, didn't even go to see them. Then there was Električni Orgazam, these are like 50s style rock and roll, something like Elvis I'd say. And the main act was SARS (stands for Sve?e Amputirana Ruka Satrianija - Freshly amputated hand of Satriani). SARS isn't reall rock, they're pop, rock, blues, I don't know, mixture of everything. And I have to say they're my favorite of all other named here, especially their back vocal Sanja, lol.

Third night was some hip hop girl, Psihomodo Pop, and Kultur Shock. I didn't go on the last show, didn't find int interesting.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Instead of going to a show on that third night, I went to a play with a friend. Now this was no premier, premier was like two months ago, and tickets weren't a cent cheaper, which was a bit weird and kinda unpleasant for a cheap person like I am. Anyway, play was advertised as 'Comedy of the year', all I can say is that if that was a comedy performance of the year, then I'm afraid that theaters have some serious issues. Don't get me wrong, it was good, it was almost great, but no where near the best one I've seen. All three actors are very famous here, at least it was pleasure to see them live. Especially Mustafa Nadarević, he's quite old so, yeah, I grabbed an opportunity, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What else is there to say. I know MIA's interested in female part of visitors, as was I, but luck wasn't on my side this time. They were either with their boyfriends or not too appealing to me, so, meh. As for you Sahib, no watches, too big risk of having it stolen.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh hate I hate our doctors. I wasn't able to finish 4 simple exams in 5 hours, sick! One guy was hour and a half late, and the other guy left his job 30 minutes earlier. Now I have to come back tommorow again to do just one simple thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa