WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like Sony never learns. And let me guess a price, probably around 650$.
Speaking of learning, looks like Motorola is on a good path to make some sales this year, I really like the X duo, one of the pretiest phones I've seen so far.
Moto Z duo you mean?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, he does work in a store, is it possible he got fed up with watches?

The only time telling device that he should pay attention to is a clock. That way he knows when to clock in and went to clock out to ensure he gets paid for his hours.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of learning, looks like Motorola is on a good path to make some sales this year, I really like the X duo, one of the pretiest phones I've seen so far.

It'll be priced for more than $650 as the rumor has it that it'll be above the X Performance as the flagship. These fools at Sony just never learn...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Call me unimpressed but I don't think that these two will sell as well as Motorola is hoping. It's not that I don't think that they are bad devices, on the contrary, they look pretty good. The issue is that you really have to spend money on the accessories to really get the most out of the phone. I just think that sort of stuff is very unfair...For me, that's going to be the issue simply because at least here in the US you know they're going to be overpriced.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, I've seen some memes I'd love to post here but they're so NSFW, Laura would mad...

Still, it's better to laugh while you can, before Trump finds a way to put a sales tax on it...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we're in the last week of trades people being at our place. Of course this doesn't mean we're done just that week finally be free of trades people in the house. Here's a picture of our stairs after two days of sanding.
uploadfromtaptalk1468902307505.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should mention we'll have trades people working on the garage. But that's separate to the house.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6