WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Will that stair have carpeting or will it be left like that ?

They're being painted white and are getting a natural carpet in the step area only. As you'll notice the stairs are open.

When the house is closer to completion I'm taking 3D pictures of the rooms.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Minnehaha Falls...
a43bee8b8637ca26ef0f267c47aefe1b.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should be able to give some serious hands on impressions if these phones, from a repair perspective at least...

Posted via Moto Maxx
What I learned so far is that the color on the recent Samsung phones is that the color is like glossy tape. What I mean by That ,is the glass that surrounds the phone is clear. What gives the phone it's color is a glossy tape. I thought that was a shocker becuse I thought the glass was actually the color of the phone. I hope that made sense

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What I learned so far is that the color on the recent Samsung phones is that the color is like glossy tape. What I mean by That ,is the glass that surrounds the phone is clear. What gives the phone it's color is a glossy tape. I thought that was a shocker becuse I thought the glass was actually the color of the phone. I hope that made sense

Makes sense. Easier to mass produce and repair when needed. For the record i used to some minor repairs on some of the phones i owned. Housing changes, screen replacements, etc. I stopped when most OEMs went to the zero gap display, making it better to just swap out the busted out digitizer with a fully installed panel.

You'll have a good time learning that stuff.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb