WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The HP X3 Elite is starting to look very niche and very pricey with the accessories. I'm not entirely sure who they're targeting with this thing.

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

Just taking a rest from learning for the driver's licence test. I have that thing in around 15 days. Intersections almost mastered, just theory that's left, and I hate theory. At least intersections were kinda fun, but this thing, pff, boring af, I have 256 laws to learn, that's just plain stupid.

Or you can just buy driver licence because it's Bosnia :d

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just taking a rest from learning for the driver's licence test. I have that thing in around 15 days. Intersections almost mastered, just theory that's left, and I hate theory. At least intersections were kinda fun, but this thing, pff, boring af, I have 256 laws to learn, that's just plain stupid.
its much easier to learn how to drive that it is to learn the laws of the road :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The HP X3 Elite is starting to look very niche and very pricey with the accessories. I'm not entirely sure who they're targeting with this thing.
at least they are accepting pay pal credit card so people can pay it off little by little.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah you're a bit weird but that's OK... :p

The majority of the paint we used was low odour to the point that whatever odour there was it was gone within a day or two. The stuff we just recently used is rather toxic smelling because it's oil based instead of water based.

Also, since I only lived in two new places I'm not all that familiar with 'new house smell'. :p

don't you like the smell of new shoes? :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, as I said, intersections and signs are fine, I've pretty much already known that, but learning what a bicycle, or a moped is, that's just dumb, I don't need a definition for such a thing.
Don't you have A,B,C,D answers and you pick the correct one?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Finally bought Fallout 4 for the PC. Fantastic looking game... sadly, I don't have time to get into it. But I have it!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thursday afternoon, homeward bound...
a30f01af8a73643a87fc968868bb018a.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Don't you have A,B,C,D answers and you pick the correct one?

Yup, but in some cases out of 4, all 4 are correct, and sometimes only 1 of them is, if you don't mark one of them, well, you loose the whole point. Even if it's abcd type of test, I still have to learn those stuff not to mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99