WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They're Russian Blues. These two are sisters and ex breeders.

They're still slightly stressed from their move so they keep finding new places to hide. This is at the top of our kitchen cabinets.

It will be at least a week before they get comfortable, I hope.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Our heat wave is over but it's still rather muggy.

It looks decent for the rest of the week but I don't trust the weather reports anymore.

These days, i trust meteorologists in the same vein as politrickians...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cute kitties!

What are their names?

Well currently they're called Venus and Emmie but we're planning on changing them to something nicer, more Russian.

Not sure what the breeder was thinking when she named them but then I don't think she had much of a clue anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

These days, i trust meteorologists in the same vein as politrickians...

Posted via Moto Maxx

There is some science behind it but I personally think trying to predict weather for the UK is virtually impossible. It changes rapidly.

Probably the only place it gets right is up in Scotland but that's easy... it's raining. :p

Still, I think there's a lot of guess work around weather in general but I don't disagree with climate change, which is a whole different thing compared to weather... which a lot of people confuse.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's a picture of our new front door. With an indication of what it looked like before we made changes.

Yes the two small ones on the left are the before photos for those who are asleep. :p

IMG_20160725_150818.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is some science behind it but I personally think trying to predict weather for the UK is virtually impossible. It changes rapidly.

Probably the only place it gets right is up in Scotland but that's easy... it's raining. :p

Still, I think there's a lot of guess work around weather in general but I don't disagree with climate change, which is a whole different thing compared to weather... which a lot of people confuse.

Believe it or not, there's lots of science behind being a politrickian too. Although, i have more respect for the weather guessers, it doesn't mean that they're more impressive than the politrickians.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Sure, oh well I would like a cat but most neighbours have them. Few years ago one neighbour had a cat, they got it when it was really small and the brought it out couple of times to us so it got used to our presence. And later when they had it outside those neighbours were quite a lot time at work and usually weren't doing anything outside. But we did so it stayed here at us a lot. If you would be cutting grass by hand it would hide itself into bushes and then unexpectedly started to "attack" you. It was so nice, but it got ran over :(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone, the smoke around the general area is really bothersome...33K acres burned so far....you can see huge flames on the mountain ridges from the backyard in the evening...it's a terrible mess!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If a cat becomes a member of the family, my guess would be that the wife desperately wants the insurance money :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro