WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you say so ;) I'm not sure why she is so uptight. Like just for example she has little patients and gets mad very quickly. She also gets mad at me for forgetting a step. She gets annoyed when I repeat things she tells me to do something I repeat things to make sure I get what she wants me to do. Heck she gets mad if I wanna go sit down to rest my feet. She makes work unbearable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9S93bE06H0

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you say so ;) I'm not sure why she is so uptight. Like just for example she has little patients and gets mad very quickly. She also gets mad at me for forgetting a step. She gets annoyed when I repeat things she tells me to do something I repeat things to make sure I get what she wants me to do. Heck she gets mad if I wanna go sit down to rest my feet. She makes work unbearable.
Sounds like a person who has one of two problems or...

One, not as educated as you so feels threatened for some reason.

Two, has had to train every person and is tired of it because people leave regularly.

....Or simply they're just like that.

You'll never know if you don't ask.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Just can't sleep these days...and I have been up for an hour already.

Hard to sleep well with very heavyweight things resting on the brain...my sleep hasn't been good for another good stretch either...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. A rainy morning in NYC.

One case for the Mi 5 is here (hey, sometimes China does delivery quickly) and one is on the way. I may charge it and set up and transition as early as Monday...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. A rainy morning in NYC.

One case for the Mi 5 is here (hey, sometimes China does delivery quickly) and one is on the way. I may charge it and set up and transition as early as Monday...

Posted via Moto Maxx
What about the screen protector?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning!

So it's been another busy week, and I'm heading into another back to back double header weekend... Ughh I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. But... I need the money! Bills are getting paid!

Speaking of bills...

I finally upgraded our home cable tv package to the new Xfinity X1 entertainment system. (For the family - they wanted it, I obviously don't have the free time to watch tv... Any free time I have is spent playing my games or composing my music!) but this new system is pretty bad-a$$! I got a killer deal with all the HD channels and such, the new X1 box and "Voice controlled remote". The family is loving it!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

In other news, I'm going to be retiring as an ambassador on the site. I simply don't have the free time anymore.

I'm not leaving the site, and will still help and try to answer questions here and there when I can, but with work, and now that we've moved my mother in with us, my priorities and attention need to be more here at home and with my family. I need my membership here to be casual, where I don't have to worry about meeting quotas and such.

I feel like I've made a few friends here, and will always consider you guys (and gals! looking at you Laura!) to be among the best!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hope you do stick around Ed! I want a voice controlled remote too lol!

I'm so very ready for the weekend. So tired.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hope you do stick around Ed! I want a voice controlled remote too lol!

I'm so very ready for the weekend. So tired.

You're always hanging around in the background. :p

Tiredness seems to be the theme lately here... I'm completely zonked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo