WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want a voice controlled remote too lol!

It's pretty cool! Being able to say stuff like "show me what baseball games are on" is pretty darn awesome!

Muessig said:
I'm so very ready for the weekend. So tired.
I'm ready for Monday!

I work double shifts both Saturday and Sunday... 30 hours in 2 days :/

I'm so tired already, and still have this weekend ahead of me..... ugh

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh! I bought another PC game! (Like I have time to play them)

Fallout 4 last week on sale.

Then yesterday I saw it on sale on Steam.... Grand Theft Auto V!

Building up quite the library of PC games. If I ever get some time off, I'll have plenty of games to keep me busy!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally the darn tablet is running Win10 including the latest update. Now I need to order an SD card for it and I will be set.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Vladimir Putin is coming on a visit tomorrow so part of motorway from Austrian border to Ljubljana will be CLOSED! And all that in the middle of holiday season. Tourists will be incredibly happy.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Also driving these days on roads I notice quite a lot of people with UK plates, probably going to Croatia. Seems like terrorism scared some people from going to France and Turkey.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Also I have been cleaning new car for the past few days, still not finished. Need to get flying rust off it and wax it. Waiting for waxes to arrive from UK.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Also dad took new car to work today, consumption was hilariously low, 5,5l/100 km. It's about 2l less than other 2 cars we have.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I need to upgrade an old notebook to 10 while it's free, but can't find the stupid power supply. I hadn't considered upgrading it until my wife made a comment yesterday that I could use it as a test device. :( Wish she made the comment when we had plenty of time to go through the storage room.

On another note, Is anyone else, in the US, starting to consider Gary Johnson for President? I can't stand Hillary and Trump has been going too far over the line for me to vote for him and still have a clear conscience.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I need to upgrade an old notebook to 10 while it's free, but can't find the stupid power supply. I hadn't considered upgrading it until my wife made a comment yesterday that I could use it as a test device. :( Wish she made the comment when we had plenty of time to go through the storage room.

On another note, Is anyone else, in the US, starting to consider Gary Johnson for President? I can't stand Hillary and Trump has been going too far over the line for me to vote for him and still have a clear conscience.

Can't do anything that ends up us getting an orange cantaloupe in the White House, conscience be damned!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like a person who has one of two problems or...

One, not as educated as you so feels threatened for some reason.

Two, has had to train every person and is tired of it because people leave regularly.

....Or simply they're just like that.

You'll never know if you don't ask.
I think she's like that. She's good at what she does. To sum it up if i don't have to ask her anything I best stay out of her way.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Got a busy day filled with travelling ahead. The good news is the Mi 5 is almost fully set up so I'll switch over soon.

While I'm not a fan of some of the elements in MIUI, it is tolerable as long as i don't have too much call and data issues...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's too cold over here....
bb10ee77ad71a8c6d4d21d9bca8fe480.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. This Mi 5 is a very interesting and polarizing device in many ways based on the stuff I'm reading. It seems to be one of those "what works well, really works well" and the "what sucks, really sucks".

So far, I agree.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo