WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I always forget to note which filters I use! I really like the app but sometimes I get the 'system' is busy. Which is frustrating.
I take note of the filters prior to getting the pciture, in the event that the system is busy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I take note of the filters prior to getting the pciture, in the event that the system is busy.

True. I don't know if you know this but the filter gets remembered if you use the same photo in the app. I found this out by accident. So if you apply all the filters to the photo you can just flick through and save the ones you want.

That's why I always forget which filter I use though. Because I just save it and then can't be bothered to go look at what I used. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my supervisor did something stupid on Friday with my schedule, by sticking me two work Saturdays I didn't authorize...including changing my assigned work day for thus week.

So this may happen today:

https://youtu.be/c6YtKdE5F1I

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What a Monday night...

Took me 1 hour to get home due to horrible traffic and when I arrived, the on-going street excavation progressed in front of the house (no notice) so I can't park the car. I drove back to the office, another 40 minutes in traffic. Then I walked back home.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What a Monday night...

Took me 1 hour to get home due to horrible traffic and when I arrived, the on-going street excavation progressed in front of the house (no notice) so I can't park the car. I drove back to the office, another 40 minutes in traffic. Then I walked back home.

Wow! Just get a good night's sleep!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What a Monday night...

That's a train wreck for sure. Hope you get some rest indeed.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Anyone catch the re-airing of the first hour of MTV, from 1981, this morning? I DVR'd it, will watch later tonight.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Anyone catch the re-airing of the first hour of MTV, from 1981, this morning? I DVR'd it, will watch later tonight.

I would love to see it! Might have to search for it online, did not DVR it. If you want to upload it in the cloud somewhere and send me a link via PM, that would be much appreciated!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I would love to see it! Might have to search for it online, did not DVR it. If you want to upload it in the cloud somewhere and send me a link via PM, that would be much appreciated!

Hmmm, Will have to see if I can get the show off the DirecTV DVR? I'm not sure if you can or not.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel bad for the teams that to up against the united states at basketball. The us owns the other teams...it almost seems like its nor fair

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers