WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was that a pun? :D

Unintentionally.... I didn't realise it until you mentioned.

It's odd how close that video matches the song, except you need to take the sarcastic undertones that Tool has about things in to play.

Keep in mind that 10,000 days was basically his Requiem for his mother who had paralysis from a cerebral aneurysm for 27 years (10,000 days) and died of complications and was a practising Christian.

Want to know his true feelings about things look up the song Judith from A Perfect Circle.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Unintentionally.... I didn't realise it until you mentioned.

It's odd how close that video matches the song, except you need to take the sarcastic undertones that Tool has about things in to play.

Keep in mind that 10,000 days was basically his Requiem for his mother who had paralysis from a cerebral aneurysm for 27 years (10,000 days) and died of complications and was a practising Christian.

Want to know his true feelings about things look up song Judith from A Perfect Circle.

Well, that's an odd song for a Tool. Too direct I'd say, unlike others.
I knew he wasn't a believer, but this is so contrary to 10000 Days/Wings for Mary. Still great song. There's another one where he questions the intentions and motives of holly men. Can't remember which one was it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's an odd song for a Tool. Too direct I'd say, unlike others.
I knew he wasn't a believer, but this is so contrary to 10000 Days/Wings for Mary. Still great song. There's another one where he questions the intentions and motives of holly men. Can't remember which one was it.

It's not that contrary really. Yes 10,000 Days and Wings for Marie are more subtle. But you need to take the mourning process into consideration. In a way Judith is his anger part. A lot of the first album of A Perfect Circle could be about his feelings about his mother if you want to listen to it that way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It's not that contrary really. Yes 10,000 Days and Wings for Marie are more subtle. But you need to take the mourning process into consideration. In a way Judith is his anger part. A lot of the first album of A Perfect Circle could be about his feelings about his mother if you want to listen to it that way.

I'm not familiar with their work, I'll definitely check them out.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of Tool, they've been teasing a new album for a while now. Can't wait to hear it. I just ope they don't go Korn's way.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I would love to see it! Might have to search for it online, did not DVR it. If you want to upload it in the cloud somewhere and send me a link via PM, that would be much appreciated!

Interesting... So DirecTV came out to check our satellite because we were having a few issues with reception and recording multiple shows at once. The tech said a splitter was fried and replaced it. Since the splitter was replaced, I am now able to pull the MTV broadcast to my PC... Only now it says that it will stop working after 30 days :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well today has been a bit slow for me. I'm doing a lot of waiting...

The one interesting thing I managed to do is mirror my Z3 to my PC.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interesting... So DirecTV came out to check our satellite because we were having a few issues with reception and recording multiple shows at once. The tech said a splitter was fried and replaced it. Since the splitter was replaced, I am now able to pull the MTV broadcast to my PC... Only now it says that it will stop working after 30 days :(

I'm sure if you searched around you should be able to 'fix it'....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, there are quite a few available. Just not sure which to trust. I've become rather paranoid about what I download in my old age.

Just download from a trusted site and you should be fine. Make sure your virus software is up to date. When you install, always make sure to check what's being installed, sometimes they like to 'give you software' or change your 'search engine'. Which annoys me to no end.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm serious wondering if doing a back up on the Maxx is worth it right now...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning, the application for the work version of Hunger Games has been filed. Interviews on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)