WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What the hell is happening with my generation these days? Soo many of them are getting married. They're 18/19! Isn't that a bit too soon? Too early? Some of them just finished highschool, others dropped college. What the heck. Don't they know how hard it is to make a living today, especially in this country.
That 'at this point I'm too afraid to ask' meme seems more than appropriate in this situation.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What the hell is happening with my generation these days? Soo many of them are getting married. They're 18/19! Isn't that a bit too soon? Too early? Some of them just finished highschool, others dropped college. What the heck. Don't they know how hard it is to make a living today, especially in this country.
That 'at this point I'm too afraid to ask' meme seems more than appropriate in this situation.

Odd. In some countries getting married is going out of fashion for young people.

Would be interesting to know though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In other news, a cute girl got me hooked on Sabaton. Didn't like them at first, but now they seem more than nice.
And no, sadly she doesn't listen to rock/metal, just this particular band. How unfortunate. For a second I thought we have common topic to talk about. Altough, her low interest in metal is more than forgivable considering how pretty she is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news, a cute girl got me hooked on Sabaton. Didn't like them at first, but now they seem more than nice.
And no, sadly she doesn't listen to rock/metal, just this particular band. How unfortunate. For a second I thought we have common topic to talk about. Altough, her low interest in metal is more than forgivable considering how pretty she is.

Having different tastes in music isn't a bad thing so long as you can tolerate each other's taste.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Don't worry, the guy with over 32K posts takes care of that for us😁

Sometimes, when I do alot of posting, I think of Sahib and his moment, and then I just make myself stop, even though I had more things on my mind, I just stop. The line has to be drawn.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Odd. In some countries getting married is going out of fashion for young people.

Would be interesting to know though.

I know. All I see is more and more divorces-to-be. Most of them weren't dating for more than 3 months. How well can you get to know somebody in 90 days? Not well I believe.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes, when I do alot of posting, I think of Sahib and his moment, and then I just make myself stop, even though I had more things on my mind, I just stop. The line has to be drawn.
Sahib's antics remind me of that weird creature in the Ice Age movies who is chasing the acorn....the physical antics of the animated creature and the mental gymnastics of Sahib are at par.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sahib's antics remind me of that weird creature in the Ice Age movies who is chasing the acorn....the physical antics of the animated creature and the mental gymnastics of Sahib are at par.

This, this is poetry, lol. Had a good laugh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I tell you, when you go in, sometimes it's a real treat to watch...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

People do that across all generations. Nothing new there. Not everyone's priority is college, not does everyone need to go to college. Some people just prefer to struggle and eek things out. Life's like that times...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel