WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think HTC is done, the only saving grace might be the new Nexus devices this year, otherwise they are primed for a takeover. Sony or Nokia should join in on the fun!

It's very sad to see. Sony is in no position to take anybody over; if HTC goes I'm sure Sony is going to be right behind them.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup, I remember you mentioning this before. I tried it and it doesn't work for me, that's all. Guess I just have to switch phones.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Tapatalk on Android and iOS is pretty good. I'm your opposite, I love Tapatalk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do like the Mi 5, but again it speaks to these insane compromises OEMs are asking us to make with hard earned cash...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF gives me the "you're such a show-off" look whenever I use the Mi 5's IR blaster to turn off her TV.

The first time I did it, we went digging around on her Note 5, stating "I can do that too!". She was sorely disappointed when she realized Samsung dropped the IR blaster. Oh well, guess Samsung does t have it all, right?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So the GF gives me the "you're such a show-off" look whenever I use the Mi 5's IR blaster to turn off her TV.

The first time I did it, we went digging around on her Note 5, stating "I can do that too!". She was sorely disappointed when she realized Samsung dropped the IR blaster. Oh well, guess Samsung does t have it all, right?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
That was a widely panned move on their part with the Note 5.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Thanks. It all sounds great to me! The thing about pre-ordering the game, is it has the "pre-order incentive" of giving you a starter ship already decked out to start with. I've read though, that it's best to wait until you find the blueprints to build the hyperdrive before redeeming this bonus ship, otherwise you'll get stuck out in some far away system with no means or knowledge on how to build a hyperdrive when upgrading to a new ship that doesn't have one. Interesting!

I'm sure the PC version is going to be so much better, graphically, as well as controller option-wise. I love flight sims, and I love space/spaceship flight sim/shooters... No Man's Sky looks to be the best of both worlds, and a perfect game to utilize my Logitech 3D Extreme joystick.

And I'm just going to HAVE to play this out in the living room in the big screen! Shoot, if it's good enough, this might be the encouragement I need to finally upgrade the TV to a new 4K one...

If you keep it going this at rate, you'll have a 4k display by the end of August.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hunger Games update for the day...
Apparently I was the first choice from the folks who interviewed for one of the available positions. The only wrinkle is that the position that is being offered to me was my second choice. I interview in four hours for my first choice position. Cheers, everyone...

At least I have a fall back option available so that is a nice feeling...

Glad it turned out well for you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ed, have you seen that indie game (I think it's indie), it's called something like We Happy Few, or similar. Very interesting theme, you should check it out, it's still in alpha stage though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Went out with friends and that cute girl last night. Nothing special, we had some coffe, hot chocolate and stuff like that. I know what's your question MIA, and nope, I don't think there are any chances of anything happening with her and me.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I lost the IR together with the Honor 6 when I "upgraded" to the P9 :D Well, this is going to be my last Android phone for the foreseeable future.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went out with friends and that cute girl last night. Nothing special, we had some coffe, hot chocolate and stuff like that. I know what's your question MIA, and nope, I don't think there are any chances of anything happening with her and me.

Well, at least you put in the work and found out.

"On to the next one." - Jay-Z

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm liking this whole "not being at work thing". Lol. Only got two more days of it left though.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I lost the IR together with the Honor 6 when I "upgraded" to the P9 :D Well, this is going to be my last Android phone for the foreseeable future.

Well, if I don't keep the Mi 5, my choices are either a G5 on a great deal or that smaller Nexus. If I keep the Mi 5, I'm most likely to try for a 950.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077