WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did I mention it was my wedding anniversary last night? Nine years. :)
congrats rue :)!
X3hsZuq.gif

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking at the leaked ZenWatch 3 design. I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to see a ton of three button watches...SMH.

As much as I'd wear a flame orange (or white) Moto 360 sport, I still think the 360 (2014) has the best design (followed by the Huawei watch).

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anything's possible. But I'm in the business if dealing in what's probable...you won't know who your secret admirers are unless you're in the mix...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

as of now i don't think i have anything going on with anyone. that could change :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was really bittersweet at the BBQ today - not because I spent more time drinking and eating pastries than getting actually burgers or hot dogs - because I'm going to miss this attending who is leaving.

I'll stay in touch, of course, but it makes me think about my own journey. He and his wife will find a way, as will I on my own walk.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

as of now i don't think i have anything going on with anyone. that could change :D

Sahib, just like in the lottery you cannot win the jackpot without a ticket, you cannot have anything with someone unless you think you're worthy of it and are open to it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Dumbest license plate cover I've ever seen...

WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro (2).jpg

So, I posted 2 pics because the second is just zoomed in crop from first.

Anyhow, all you can read is "Dumb car" (bottom)... top of the cover says, "my other car is a"... but as your driving down the road, all you see is "Dumb Car"

I looked at the web site, so maybe it's not as bad as it used to be, but the "smart" cars I looked at 4 years ago were actually dumb cars... the price was around 18K, for a 30MPG, 3 cylinder, 1 year, 10K mile warranty car... For the same price you could get a 4 cylinder, 30 MPG car with a 3 year, 30K warranty. So it was actually quite dumb. Although looking at the web site now, it looks like they are now electric cars that get a lot more MPG.. IDK... in either case, It's still a DUMB LICENSE COVER! "Smart... Dumb Car"... Does that mean it's an Apple / iCar?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 129468
View attachment 129469

Anyhow, all you can read is "Dumb car" (bottom)... top of the cover says, "my other car is a"... but as your driving down the road, all you see is "Dumb Car"

I looked at the web site, so maybe it's not as bad as it used to be, but the "smart" cars I looked at 4 years ago were actually dumb cars... the price was around 18K, for a 30MPG, 3 cylinder, 1 year, 10K mile warranty car... For the same price you could get a 4 cylinder, 30 MPG car with a 3 year, 30K warranty. So it was actually quite dumb. Although looking at the web site now, it looks like they are now electric cars that get a lot more MPG.. IDK... in either case, It's still a DUMB LICENSE COVER! "Smart... Dumb Car"... Does that mean it's an Apple / iCar?

its an oxymoron :D a dumb smart car! nice wheels and tires though

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Me: Cortana who is the coolest person in the world?
Cortana: YOU!
Me: OMG Thank you cortana! What a boost of confidence! You're the best virtual assistant ever!

Cortana do you think I'm fat?
You know with questions like that, I don't form opinions.
WTF Cortana

Cortana tell me a joke
YOU!
(-_-)

Me: I hate you Cortana!
Cortana : You're Fat.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 129468
View attachment 129469

I had a chance to drive smart car, not this smart but this one ;)
9f3a4a1e751325ab22fc45e41ab93d84.jpg

1105ce9a3118e4cbe2a289ea15db3548.jpg

a2967275212d5f94f0b9b8d02d372512.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm thinking about a 950. I wish I could get one to test drive for a few days...I know AT&T has them outright for $300 brand new, but I don't want a carrier branded phone...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking about a 950. I wish I could get one to test drive for a few days...I know AT&T has them outright for $300 brand new, but I don't want a carrier branded phone...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
950, G5, 950, G5... it's like watching a ping pong game...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

mostly at my store they want me to push the s7 edge :/ I really don't like too because I feel not everyone needs the edge. to me the edge brings nothing but gimmicky features. I rather push the s7 over the edge.
You're not doing your job. It doesn't matter what your personal opinion is with the device, you were tasked to do it. Which is not really a problem by just stating the facts - specs.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're not doing your job. It doesn't matter what your personal opinion is with the device, you were tasked to do it. Which is not really a problem by just stating the facts - specs.

Agreed.

Sahib, here's the truth...you're there to sell what they tell you to sell. Highlight the specs that makes sense. At the end of the day, you want the customer to leave with a phone they will keep.

Lots of people at lots of work have to do stuff they don't like. So you work smartly.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo