WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You're not doing your job. It doesn't matter what your personal opinion is with the device, you were tasked to do it. Which is not really a problem by just stating the facts - specs.
Here its we sell what we have in stock . We have the HTC 10 and the s7 edge. Like I said I rather sell the 10 over the edge because 1) the customers bill will be lower 2) since the 10 is closer to stock android than the edge new customers will have a easier time to get use to android. I'm speaking in terms of people who are dipping their toes into the android platform.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here its we sell what we have in stock . We have the HTC 10 and the s7 edge. Like I said I rather sell the 10 over the edge because 1) the customers bill will be lower 2) since the 10 is closer to stock android than the edge new customers will have a easier time to get use to android. I'm speaking in terms of people who are dipping their toes into the android platform.

You're still missing my point... it's not about YOUR preference to sell. It's about what the customer wants and what you're being asked to sell.

Anyways, good luck with that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I tried sales once. It's not for me. You have to be a certain type of person.

I was at a shop yesterday picking up another Bose Soundlink Mini (long story) and the guy my wife ended up taking to told her they had to start pushing their broadband deals. The guy I was taking to tried to get me to upgrade my phone.

I've now decided I'll only shop at that place online to avoid that nonsense. I know why they have to do it but it really turns me off as a customer. I'll be sure to feedback that to them.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I tried sales once. It's not for me. You have to be a certain type of person.

I was at a shop yesterday picking up another Bose Soundlink Mini (long story) and the guy my wife ended up taking to told her they had to start pushing their broadband deals. The guy I was taking to tried to get me to upgrade my phone.

I've now decided I'll only shop at that place online to avoid that nonsense. I know why they have to do it but it really turns me off as a customer. I'll be sure to feedback that to them.
I am the same way. I would not be able to work in sales, since I would not be able to upsell customers. I know that isn't for me, so I've applied for any sales positions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've read the liner notes on some of the Emerson, Lake & Palmer albums that were recently reissued.

I originally faulted Emerson for writing songs how he felt, without consideration for Lake's voice. However, I now realize that I criticized Emerson unfairly.

ELP purchased a theatre to write and record Brain Salad Surgery, since they wanted to record an album that they could easily recreate in a live concert experience.

Greg Lake agreed to the key that was included on the studio release of "Karn Evil 9" but complained about it three days prior to their first concert on that tour and said that he would not sing in that key live.

Keith Emerson was forced to transpose the entire "Karn Evil 9" only three days prior to the first show, which he was able to do.

Transposing music would be easy to do nowadays, using almost any music software, but back in 1974 Emerson had to do it my hand and write everything.

Lake should have complained about the key during the recordings of the studio album, rather than waiting three days prior to their tour.

BTW, I learned transposition when I took music lessons. I don't sing, and I've never played with a vocalist, so it's not a concern of mine. However, I learned how to do it, but I hated it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So this weekend was interesting.

Saturday our four slice toaster died and we decided to get a new one through warranty, we decided to get extended warranty because we've had issues in the past. The toaster was nice but had one bad design flaw. For whatever reason you could only use one side of the toaster unless you were toasting four slices. So that one side would eventually burn out quicker than the other side, which is what happened. So we returned it.

We couldn't find a toaster. There's a 'retro' trend in toasters at the moment which we don't really like. So they gave us a gift card to use. We ended up using that towards the Bose Soundlink Mini 2. We were planning on going for a Bose wireless system but we just decided to have two Soundlinks. One for upstairs, one for downstairs. It works. :)

So you're probably wondering about the toaster situation....

We bought one, probably the most expensive four slice toasters I'll ever buy. However, it matches our other appliances. It is very neat though but I need to use it more to give a complete review of it.

Next will be the kettle... it's the only thing left that doesn't match. It's next. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On top of that there was an international kite festival in town. I have some pics but I need to do some cropping, etc.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've had a fair share of experience with extended warranty. Darn...

Photo of the new toaster is in order :devil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Awesome toaster, I would want one too. We have Debenhams here, hope they have it. Nice Juicer too...

Debenhams does carry some of the Sage stuff.

We have the Quick Touch microwave, the citrus press pro, Smart toaster, Risotto Plus cooker and Kenetix blender. The rice cooker and blender we got for free, they were part of an offer.

We're getting the Smart Kettle next.

Edit: And I have the espresso maker... can't believe I forgot that!

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice quality appliances.

Do you have any of the Dyson for cleaning?

We're thinking about getting a Dyson cordless sometime in the future. We want one with a HEPA filter but they're fairly expensive. We don't have carpet but they have some attachments for floors which would be handy.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I got one from Singapore in 2011 and still works like champ. Primarily for the cars but the attachments made it somewhat all purpose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)