WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm more worried if the pistons and or cams got bent 😕

If you have an interference timing belt then yes, your pistons and cams are shot, otherwise you should be okay. Usually the replacement along with a new water pump should run you about $800 or so.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm searching the web for laptops. My initial plan was to use Galaxy Tab Pro I have at home for college. But after talking with one of students who just finished first year he said that computer comes handy because when programming you can try programs straight away. And since I won't be doing programing on Android anytime soon I have no idea what to do. Buy HP stream for year or 2, give it away to father and buy something proper then or buy something now and keep it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm searching the web for laptops. My initial plan was to use Galaxy Tab Pro I have at home for college. But after talking with one of students who just finished first year he said that computer comes handy because when programming you can try programs straight away. And since I won't be doing programing on Android anytime soon I have no idea what to do. Buy HP stream for year or 2, give it away to father and buy something proper then or buy something now and keep it.

I'd do the first one. HP Stream will serve you just fine.
And in two years from now much better hardware will be available for the same cost.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I got my glasses today, lots of getting use to it ahead of me.
I almost fainted the first time I put them on. I wore them for around 3 hours today, then I took them off and went to gym. Just as expected I had a serious headache, which is totally gone now that the glasses are back.

I'll also have to get used to my new look.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I got my glasses today, lots of getting use to it ahead of me.
I almost fainted the first time I put them on. I wore them for around 3 hours today, then I took them off and went to gym. Just as expected I had a serious headache, which is totally gone now that the glasses are back.

I'll also have to get used to my new look.
I have glasses too. Tried to wear contact lenses but I just can't get them in my eye :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Back to the funny farm...

...my office was shampooed before I went on vacation, so let's hope it is now back to normal...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

First day back and I had a social worker shadow me...at least the patients where accommodating. God, it is still tiring though to have someone shadow you and train them...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb