WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm searching the web for laptops. My initial plan was to use Galaxy Tab Pro I have at home for college. But after talking with one of students who just finished first year he said that computer comes handy because when programming you can try programs straight away. And since I won't be doing programing on Android anytime soon I have no idea what to do. Buy HP stream for year or 2, give it away to father and buy something proper then or buy something now and keep it.

I bought a Stream and gave it to my mother...

What surprised me was the cheap HP laptop has TPM 2 while my then extensive Dell has none.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Looks like it went dormant here.

I'm about to get dressed and head into the funny farm.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just got home from my driving lessons, I'm dead tired. I can barely move my legs. But on the bright side we're having a BBQ at our weekend house, I love BBQ!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was 0.35 left and 0.5 two years ago, didn't want to get glasses, now it got worse, it's 0.75 and 1.0.
I started with something like you have now when I was 14 I think. Luckily didn't get much worse, my cousin is already on -3ish. Luckily when you stop growing it doesn't change anymore, at least that's what I heard.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I accepted the job offer for continued employment in 2018 yesterday and first order of business was to post for two openings for people that are impacted at the pay grade below. It's Hunger Games for all the engineering staff in our group. I have to interview people next week. Gotta go from participating to hosting the Hunger Games.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is the holy grail of employment or good career planning.

My wife is a career coach. She knows there's no such thing as 'the perfect career'. It's about working with what you got. You can be happy but not necessarily love what you're doing and that's fine. Sometimes it's about what's outside work that's more important and the money you get from working allows you to enjoy those things more.

It's about perspective. Thing is, right now, I'm exhausted and just can't be bothered. I've just had enough. Not the best place to be in but that's where I am.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My wife is a career coach. She knows there's no such thing as 'the perfect career'. It's about working with what you got. You can be happy but not necessarily love what you're doing and that's fine. Sometimes it's about what's outside work that's more important and the money you get from working allows you to enjoy those things more.

It's about perspective. Thing is, right now, I'm exhausted and just can't be bothered. I've just had enough. Not the best place to be in but that's where I am.
For 18 years I had a good run, I loved what I did for work and it paid me good money for me to do things that were great outside of work as well. But with the recent changes I'm not sure if I can continue to say that. One of the reasons I accepted the new position is that I will have more options outside the industry that I am in currently. Ideally I would like to be an entrepreneur but that is still a pipe dream at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro