WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That looks cool!

The views are simply amazing! I've never played a game where I just want to go around taking screenshots so much.

It still blows my mind that I can just hop in that Starship and fly to that planet in the background, land on the surface, get out and walk around discovering stuff.

Btw, the 2nd and 3rd picture of my Starship in the first post (that's my 3rd ship - I've had three different ones so far) were taken from that planet's (in the background) moon. The 2nd picture in the next post, is me on the planet now, taking a picture with moon I was just on in the background!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I probably already said this but I hate when people tailgate me with annoying blue HIDs. Its worse than incoming cars with their high beems

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Was looking for a good, free for commercial use, image of a cracked screen and couldn't find one. Wife suggested I use my daughter's old Lumia 635 because it has a cracked screen, anyhow it's screen was cracked, 1 crack across the screen about miss way up. Want enough for my liking, So I put it in a plastic bag and went after it with a hammer... Needles to say, the hammer didn't shatter the screen any more... It put a couple of marks, but no spider web... So I went after it with a little more gusto... Maybe a little to much... Anyhow, was very surprised at how well it held up with the first couple of hits (maybe the existing crack helped it in not sharing easy?)

nzW7oDi.jpg

Sent from mTalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was such a crap day yesterday that I didn't even bother taking a picture. Too many people around and it felt overcrowded. Oh well.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Wow these screenshots are great if you ask me. Do you have these as your wallpaper:)?
Oh yeah, I have a folder with tons of screens I've taken that I use for my desktop Lockscreen slideshow, as well as the desktop wallpaper slideshow.

And I've got NMS wallpaper on my phone of course...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

There's already a "modding community" that already has a few game mods for No Man's Sky!

I can't wait to see where this game goes!

I was thinking the other night that Microsoft needs to buy them (ala Minecraft/Mojang) being that this game is kind of similar in the way that it uses math algorithms to generate the worlds. It's really impressive from a programming standpoint and could be an extraordinary learning tool in the right hands. Hell, it's really impressive any way you look at it!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Feeling nostalgic...this is the last Saturday I'll work at the funny farm as my schedule has been changed again...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

LAX airport run coming up.
Early AM hike tomorrow morning.
Even earlier AM airport run on Monday.
I'm getting grumpy just thinking about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)