WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was looking for a good, free for commercial use, image of a cracked screen and couldn't find one. Wife suggested I use my daughter's old Lumia 635 because it has a cracked screen, anyhow it's screen was cracked, 1 crack across the screen about miss way up. Want enough for my liking, So I put it in a plastic bag and went after it with a hammer... Needles to say, the hammer didn't shatter the screen any more... It put a couple of marks, but no spider web... So I went after it with a little more gusto... Maybe a little to much... Anyhow, was very surprised at how well it held up with the first couple of hits (maybe the existing crack helped it in not sharing easy?)

http://i.imgur.com/nzW7oDi.jpg

Sent from mTalk

That actually looks nice :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's already a "modding community" that already has a few game mods for No Man's Sky!

I can't wait to see where this game goes!

I was thinking the other night that Microsoft needs to buy them (ala Minecraft/Mojang) being that this game is kind of similar in the way that it uses math algorithms to generate the worlds. It's really impressive from a programming standpoint and could be an extraordinary learning tool in the right hands. Hell, it's really impressive any way you look at it!

I don't think MS should buy them, I'm sick of big companies taking over smaller ones, like MS and Facebook do. I think they should stay independent as much as they can as surprise with another great game.

As long as they keep behaving like they have, immidiatelly fixing what's broken (unlike Rocksteady), they have a bright future ahead.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've been stuck in a same routine for the past two weeks. I'm getting seriously bored. Was looking to basketball finals only to discover that they're tomorrow night.

Bored af.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well at least I have this Dio's music video to laugh to. The video is silly as much as the song is good.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So I transfered some of my music to a USB stick we use in our gym, so I can finally listen to some quality music that'll motivate me instead of techno music I've been listening to for past few months.
The list includes stuff like Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Amon Amarth, AC/DC, GnR, Nirvana and what not. And guess what, I already got tons of complaints. And the people that were complanining weren't even in the gym when that music was playing, the sole playlist was bothering them as "what the hell is this **** doing here, I don't even want to see it", not only that, I even got complaints that I'm bad influence on younger kids training there.

WHAT THE ****?
So turbofolk songs that contain nothing but bad lyrics, even worse vocals and obscene thematics are not bad, but my Iron Maiden has no place there. Why listen to Hallowed be thy names when you can listen to Ramdagadam, or Zek Zek. THAT MEANS **** IN OUR LANGUAGE, PURE JIBBERISH.

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
So I transfered some of my music to a USB stick we use in our gym, so I can finally listen to some quality music that'll motivate me instead of techno music I've been listening to for past few months.
The list includes stuff like Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Amon Amarth, AC/DC, GnR, Nirvana and what not. And guess what, I already got tons of complaints. And the people that were complanining weren't even in the gym when that music was playing, the sole playlist was bothering them as "what the hell is this **** doing here, I don't even want to see it", not only that, I even got complaints that I'm bad influence on younger kids training there.

WHAT THE ****?
So turbofolk songs that contain nothing but bad lyrics, even worse vocals and obscene thematics are not bad, but my Iron Maiden has no place there. Why listen to Hallowed be thy names when you can listen to Ramdagadam, or Zek Zek. THAT MEANS **** IN OUR LANGUAGE, PURE JIBBERISH.
You must add to your list some traditional music for our people, like "Cudna jada od Bilece grada". Maybe that will be better for they, and motivate they to train harder.

Btw I'm realy bored these days too.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You must add to your list some traditional music for our people, like "Cudna jada od Bilece grada". Maybe that will be better for they, and motivate they to train harder.

Btw I'm realy bored these days too.

Well if I add that particular version I might be risking my health and my life eventually. You get stoned for that, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well I don't believe this happened before. No one but me posting for more than 8 hours. What happened?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been stuck in a same routine for the past two weeks. I'm getting seriously bored. Was looking to basketball finals only to discover that they're tomorrow night.

Bored af.
Being stuck in a routine sucks :/ it makes the day feel longer

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Being stuck in a routine sucks :/ it makes the day feel longer

Mine actually appear to be much shorter since I'm busu all the time. But doing the same things for 15 days, at the same schedule, same time, everything, makes it's less interesting and kinda unbearable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05