WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For Viber...
78c57ff66e5c5f19639e2535c3b599c5.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Mi 5 takes some nice pictures. While I really wanted a G5, I'm satisfied so much with the Mi 5 I'll wait. I really wished I had better LTE support...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if I'm the first to put 2 and 2 together, but while watching the closing ceremonies and the hand-off to Japan, this Olympics logo popped in my head...

Tokyo2020.jpg

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Not sure if I'm the first to put 2 and 2 together, but while watching the closing ceremonies and the hand-off to Japan, this Olympics logo popped in my head...

View attachment 129680

The Rings 2020, 5x the Terror?
Where everyone in the olympic village accidentally watches the cursed tape. Sadako then becomes an olympic diving medalist, a runner, a weight-lifter, a boxing champion, and a golfer, sans doping!!! by dragging every other competitor to a watery grave in a nearby well throughout the entire competition!!!

With a game called Sadako-go available in IOS and android .... and windowsphone if you sign the petition or if we reach our kickstarter stretch goals to support windows 10 mobile.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just found out that the lead singer of one of my favourite Canadian rock bands has incurable brain cancer. They did a final concert last night and they broadcast it all across Canada. Over 12 million people watched it (quarter of the population).

The band is 'very Canadian' and didn't have an international appeal, you sort of need to be Canadian to get their music. It somehow speaks to Canadians.

The TV channel that broadcast it had the Olympics and bypassed that for this concert. Also the PM went to the concert.

It's very sad. :(

Band's name is The Tragically Hip. The music is very much rock but a little different as well. Some may say the singer isn't that good but he has stage presence and character, something not many music stars pull off that well. I personally like his voice, it's different. They're very much a band to see live.

Their music tends to be very poetic and oddly one of their songs, written many years ago somewhat predicts this moment.

Lyrics from the song At the 100th Meridian.

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me,
They bury me some place I don't want to be,
You'll dig me up and transport me, unceremoniously,
Away from the swollen city-breeze, garbage bag trees,
Whispers of disease and the acts of enormity
And lower me slowly, sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...gically-hip-bid-farewell-to-fans-in-final-gig

The song is a bit haunting.

https://youtu.be/6rnXo14Rqf0

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's a day off from the funny farm...headed back home to get some fresh gear and to cook and work on some stuff.

And of course I forgot to take the meat out I needed to thaw before I left...oh well. At least it's hot today and the turnaround is quick...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes a benefit of my weird commute is to work on blog entries...if you type fast and are on a good flow you can knock out s good draft and not worry about editing until later...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Good morning. Waiting to board the first flight. On my way to Wisconsin today morning.

Have a safe flight...if you end up having some beer and cheese during the trip, I certainly won't judge (we know you won't touch the sausage)...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb